Suppose we have a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M microcontroller with 2 GB memory. We have the following two ways of programming:
1. Traditional way of using assembly language.
2. Using high level language by converting it to machine code through KEIL embedded development tools.
Which of the mentioned approaches would you prefer in the context of code optimization, maintenance, real time performance and portability? Provide logical reasoning in either case.
1. Please note that no extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
2. Use the font style “Times New Roman” with font size “12”.
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical comments will be marked zero.
4. Your comments should not exceed 200 words.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Anyone please discuss solution.
@Tariq bhai please share idea of GDB please.
thanks JazaK Allah Khear