Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS401 GDB Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion

Views: 454

Replies to This Discussion

CS401 GDB NO.1 2020
RISC-V is an open standard instruction Set Architectures based on Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC) principal. RISC-V ISA is Small, fast, and low-power.
I select the RISC-V over the ARM as RISC-V have objective advantage over ARM is the RISC-V’s instruction set is open source; you can just use it as you wish without paying royalties. RISC-V instruction set were open and available for use to all, therefore, the cost of software is reduced by permitting to reuse it. Market leaders in the SoC design will definitely develop RISC-V-based SoCs, as it increases their buying power by having some alternative to ARM. ARM is losing market share in IP market while RISC-V doesn’t show up in the rankings but this could be because the company’s private and it’s not public.

Summing from above, in my view RISC-V will play a dominant role in the IoT industry due to open source, low computing power and gaining the share in the market.

Dear Students you have to make your GDB by yourself because everyone cannot make the same GDB kindly something could be change. Otherwise will be marked zero so please be careful.
Remember in your prayer Muhammad Aaqib Saleem

CS401 GDB NO.1 2020
RISC-V is an open standard instruction Set Architectures based on Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC) principal. RISC-V ISA is Small, fast, and low-power.
I select the RISC-V over the ARM as RISC-V have objective advantage over ARM is the RISC-V’s instruction set is open source; you can just use it as you wish without paying royalties. RISC-V instruction set were open and available for use to all, therefore, the cost of software is reduced by permitting to reuse it. Market leaders in the SoC design will definitely develop RISC-V-based SoCs, as it increases their buying power by having some alternative to ARM. ARM is losing market share in IP market while RISC-V doesn’t show up in the rankings but this could be because the company’s private and it’s not public.
Summing from above, in my view RISC-V will play a dominant role in the IoT industry due to open source, low computing power and gaining the share in the market.

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service