Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Views: 6429

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Can u please

handouts page 61

The incoming transitions have the same output character.  The incoming transitions have different output characters. If all the transitions have same output characters, then shift that character to the corresponding state. If all the transitions have different output characters, then the state will be converted to as many states as the number of different output characters for these transitions,  which shows that if this happens at state qi then qi  will be converted to qi1 and qi2 i.e. if at qi there are the transitions with two output characters then qi1 for one character and qi2 for other character.  Shift the output characters of the transitions to the corresponding new states qi1 and qi2. Moreover, these new states qi1 and qi2  should behave like qi as well. Continuing the process, the machine thus obtained, will be a Moore machine equivalent to Mealy machine M. 

Thanks alot #Mohsin Ali Shahid

ure welcome
still if u find any difficulty or confusion,u can ask

Still i am confused.mein ap say live chat krna chahta hoo fb pr.

yar teamviewer use krty ho?
mein live smjha du ga apni screen se 

ye fb link hy meri profile ka,

https://www.facebook.com/mohsin.a.arain
abhi b shaid aj extended day hy,krwa du ga apki assignment

can u tell me ur skype id 

wanna learn

please upload some tips about assignment 

bro,just see the handouts 
page 61

and see the example  for further understanding

bhai mera Q 2 white white aa rha hai nazar nai aa rha 

koi solution dooplaod karo

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

CS402 Assignment 3 Solution

Attachments:

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service