We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
CS402 final term solved files
CS402 Solved Final Term Papers
CS402 Final Term more papers
CS402 Solved Papers Final One More file
Thanks a lot sir. Your posts are always valuable and helpful.Keep it up....
CS402(27-2-2017)(11 AM PKST)
MCQS 2 or 3 from Moaz File and rest were new. So read handouts carefully.
Subjective and Objective as under.
See Zip file for Mcqs and Diagrams which were asked
Remember me in ur prayers
52. Draw an FA for a language Lc such that L is the language consisting of only two words aba and abb.
51. By using the trace table, show that the following PDA accepts the string aabbb.
(Picture is available in Zip File.)
50. Write CFG for the regular expression (a+b)*bbb(a+b)*.
49. Develop corresponding Context Free Grammar (CFG) for the regular expression given below:
a (a + b)* b
48. (Available In zip File with Diagram)
47. (Available In zip File with Diagram)
46. Consider the following Context Free Grammar (CFG):
Which of the following words are accepted by the above CFG?
45. (Available In zip File with Diagram)
44. What is the purpose of NAND box in a sequential circuit?
43. Identify null and nullable productions in the following CFG.
S -> ABAB Nullable Production
A -> a | /\ Null Production
B-> b | /\ Null Production
42. What do you know about Ambiguous CFG? Describe briefly.
41. Differentiate between Emptiness and Fitness in the context of Context Free Grammar (CFG).
GOD BLESS ON YOU
faiza thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
Well done Faiza!! great job
Thank you very much... i dont have enough words to thank you...