We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Walikum assalam! may b re-scheduled ho jay last time to hoy te..but wo final term k hoy te na ..may b ho jay fi9 k 7 aap mail krro vu me then kuch ptta chale ga sis............
ap vu mail kro new date sheet bn jay ge mera b aj miss ho gya tou new datesheett bn gae ha
hey sis last time meri ak friend ka midtrem ka miss howa tha to 2bra nai lia gia may be ap ka ho jaey ap mail kar k dehk lo
If you miss a course in Mid Term then you should withdraw from that course.
It will no affect on CGPA.
But, after missing a course in Mid Term if you appear in final exam it will be F grade.
It will down your CGPA.
Wajid Mat dara yar bachi ko. MK baita ap mail karo aur koi authentic reason btao paper miss honay ki I means roona dhoona start kar do mail ma e jo k ap larkioo ko bht acha ata to pora yaqeen ha VU waly pathar dil nai hain ap ka paper reshecdule ho jaye ga ap app pindi islambad ki riahashi hain to Metro bus service ki waja say road block tha soo late ho gai ya reason da do. agr ap multan ki hain to keh daina mangoes puk gaye thay wo khany chali gai thi :-) and sooo on
hahahahah Thanks Thank God mra paper ho gya tha attmept ess liye aap k btaya hoa koi totka use nahi ho ska sambhal k rakh lein may be aap k kaam aa jain
1. A student may request for re-scheduling of missed examination paper(s) on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.2000/paper and $20/paper for Overseas).
2. Only missed papers will be considered for rescheduling.
3. The re-schedule chance will be provided one time only as per the given schedule. No further re-scheduling of the same paper will be allowed.
4. The decision of the University about re-scheduling i.e. city/center/date/time shall be final.
1. The rescheduling request(s) must be sent from VU email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20-June-2014. Late requests will not be entertained.
2. The rescheduling fee will be payable before the announcement of result. Otherwise the result will be blocked.
Rescheduling Paper(s) will be conducted on 27th & 28th June, 2014. You will be informed about the schedule/date/time/center of your paper(s) on your email.