We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

A Gift for VU Student of CS403 - Online Query Environment and Practical learning SQL through Urdu Videos

Aslam O Aleekum every one,
May be you don't Know that CS403 (DBMS) is one of the most important subject in stack of CS301, 201 and 304.

Therefore you need this subject on your finger tips since you start study it till your end of degreee including final project and additionally throughout your JOB.

By keeping this in mind I have recorded some AddOns Videos for you, and I grantee 100% that after watching VU lectures if you watch my videos you will be expert in DBMS and can communicate with any one in industry in practical way.

I have taken case study with real life scenario to teach you in 3 renound DBMS (SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL) and I tried to get rid of one misconception that one can know dbms only in sql server and dont know about oracle and vise versa.

what you need to do is just follow my all video sessions step by step and practice it.

For Practice I have provided an Online SQL Environment where you  login and start writing your queries 

THe Video Play list is as below

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeRII_xjctPLRiKFzq8LTXbiWlob...

and in these videos you will find online SQL Environment Link with user / password.

Inshallah you will feel strength in you DBMS concepts with practical knowledge.

I have recorded 9 videos till now which are consist of 6 sessions and it covers

1. ER Modeling

2. Transformation from ER into Table

3. SQL

which means almost till lec #33

next upcomming video in this series is a complete case study of a retail store following by Normalization and concept of Keys.

For any query feel free to communicate

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 683

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

good job 

please take advantage of this "good job" to strengthen your concepts every one

Well done SK Bro

very Good job

Good effort SK sir and too much beneficial for all of us

Thanks for such a nice effort

May ALLAH bless you more

Aameen

Jazak Allah

very very Nice sir Sk,

mene sunni hen videos. aor practice bhe ki hy, ab mujhy koi gham ni dbms ka inshaAllah

Thank u

V gud effort,,, Sir,,,

Its really helpful for project making,,, 

Its used in Viva also bcz there, instructors ask mostly questionz from DBMS,,, 

Software Industry is all about DBMS :)

and the videos i have recorded is gurantee of any level of interview and concepts. just try once all video to realize it.

Next Topic "SQL Inner Queries" has been uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlGAAmtdTvQ&feature=youtu.be

Thanks a lott sir...

Video Lecture of CS403 Series on Normalization has been recorded and uploaded on Youtube. (REMEMBER TO WATCH VIDEOS IN SEQUENCE TO GET PROPER KNOWLEDGE)

Note: (This is Featured Discussion)

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

RSS

Latest Activity

Fakhar Unnisa liked ++"STrAnGeR"++'s discussion فقط میں ہی اُسے چاہتا ہوں
8 minutes ago
anaya and + ! Cʜocoɭʌtƴ Ɓoƴ are now friends
15 minutes ago
iman jia left a comment for Shaista Alam
17 minutes ago
angel liked ++"STrAnGeR"++'s discussion فقط میں ہی اُسے چاہتا ہوں
22 minutes ago
Tahseen gave a gift to Student
1 hour ago