Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assignment # 1 CS403 - Fall 2014

The assignment has been designed to develop the understanding related to the followings,

• Drawing Data Flow Diagrams

Question 1                                                                                                                                          [15 Marks]

Read the following requirements carefully and draw the Data Flow Diagrams Level 0 and Level 1 using Microsoft Visio.

Tourism Website

Suppose we are going to develop a website “PAK Tourism” for tourism promotion. Required functionality will be:

• A general visitor may view “Travel Guide” information for different areas of Pakistan. This information will include “Weather “, “Currency Info”,    "Do's and Don'ts" ,”Customs”,  etc .
  • Moreover he may view “Tour Packages” offered by PAK Tourism  by selecting a Destination (Historical places, Parks, Lakes, City tour ,Northern Areas, etc) and after selecting sub category visitor can read tour complete info.(including No. of days , “Amount”,  “Accommodation info”, “ Attractions” etc)
  • A visitor can send Query to “PAK Tourism” by filling a small form including Name, email, phone and Query. Visitor will get response same day through email.
  • A visitor may get Registration after filling “Sign Up” form.

A Registered user will have additional functionality:

• He/she will get authentication from website
    • After getting login, user may book a Tour by filling form (which will include available options and payment modes)

Views: 21580

Replies to This Discussion

thaks juste all material are very helpfull

So basically what I have understand about this assignment is:

We need to draw two diagrams level 0 and level 1.

(For level 0, handouts lecture # 5 page # 61)

(For level 1, handouts lecture # 6 page # 63)

In level 0 we will draw a diagram which will describe the working of the system. We have to draw/write about the basics of the system but we don't have to go in details.

In level 1 (Detailed Data Flow Diagram) we will go in details of the whole system. Have to draw/explain the depths of the system.

Can someone please tell me If I am am wrong or correct?

Where is the level 1 diagram???

@Superio

The level 1 diagram is not available in handouts.

yr mujhay smajh to a gai hai aur bnanay ki koshish b kr rhi hn agr kisi ne bna li hai to share kray i just want to find out my mistakes...

can u please give me some idea to draw?

@hareem khan

I will share the snapshot of my work once I complete it.

hareem khan, pehle aap diagram share to karo

Instructor's Reply:

Dear Student,

You have to draw DFD in Microsoft Visio which is mentioned in assignment file as well. Copy /Paste diagram in MS Word and send .doc file i.e, word file.

Regards,

• He/she will get authentication from website

is sentence ka kya meaning hai?

matlb k ajazt mil jati agr sign k lia krta ttry phr responce main ijzt milti k ho jao passwerd thek hai email b

For suppose you are logging into you Gmail account, Google will verify/confirm whether your given id and pass is matching with the id and pass saved in it's server or not.

This is called authentication from website.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service