We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

All Current Final Term Papers Spring 2013

From 20 Jul , 2013 to 31 Jul 2013 Spring 2013

PLZ Share Ur Papers Files Also where u Study

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4780

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:00AM. .

*What is dead lock. How it is handled?

*Create unique index query on given tables with given Key + Create a unique index query on a given table with given composite keys.

*Correct the statement about hashing. (Just revise the definition of hashing).

*Correct the statement about indexes. (Same as above)

*Draw a context diagram of a VULMS Quiz system. (Scenario includes Instructor, Student, Result, IT Manager and system itself) 

*Write a query to produce the sample table Z from given tables X and Y using Joints.

*Write two similarities b/w Indexes and ?????Keys?????. (Sorry! I don't exactly remember the second one)

(Good Luck)

Prince thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck 

Attention Related Final Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go at any other site for current Final Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. (Other sites Admins/mods Copy from here & posted at their sites with fake IDs or original name: p). you can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

POST THEIR SOLUTIONS ALSO. IT IS HELPFUL FOR OTHERS. PLZZ SHARE MORE PAPERS
TOMORROW WILL BE MINE PAPER SO PLZZ PRAY 4 ME

sana ap last 2 page chk karo... bht say solution post hain already.

40 Objectives came from mostly Past papers and these very easy. 
Subjective: 
Explain Secondary key and give it’s a example. 
Three Factors when designing an indexed sequential file. 
Procedure which truncate command removes the data. 
What is the mean of “Operational maintenance” of database
Three problems which concurrency not controlled. 
Two primary modes of taking locks. 
What is the basics purpose of window control? Give an example. 
Why prefer direct access over sequential access of files. 
Name two types of completeness concurrent. 
Basic Syntax of INDEX.

Read more: CS403 Database Management Systems Current Final Paper 2013 - Virtua... http://vustudents.ning.com/group/cs403databasemanagementsystems/for...

CS403_Short_Notes_

Attachments:

CS403 Current Final Paper of (24 July 2013 TO 31 July 2013)

[/color][/size][size=large][color=#0000CD] AOA. 
Today most of the questions in cs403 were from last 10 lectures.
A 2 marks question about difference between exhaustive and partial indexes.
2 marks= types/categories of indexes
3 marks = hashing is not working in collision , compare good, average, worst with linear probing, chaining and rehashing (page=269)
5 marks= compare statements against RAID00 to RAID5 (page 258-259). Only 2 comparisons by me r correct. Statement were like, I/O operation not supported, Write not supported, 3 or more disks required, fault not recovered, if disks 3 or more then this RAID is useless etc
5 marks = how external level schema helps different users according to their needs.
5 marks= statement about durability and atomicity were give, justify correct or not with explanation
5marks= table given and write SQL statement for VIEW an attribute from table were city=Gujranwala. 
3 marks= table is given, which normal form is it and why.
As usual some MCQs which I attempted wrong in quizzes and Midterm paper were repeated. Fortunately I revised them and so it was ok ( AL-Hamdu-Lillah) . I think when they make final paper, they look at wrong answers from previous record.

Good JOB M.Tariq Malik

my today paper

input form (2)

deadlock(2)

creation of 2 type of views in database(2

locking procotol statement correct or incorrect 930

hashing(3)

diagram was given and we have to identify attributes(3

deadlock prvention method (5

index can only created non rows 1 to 100 correct or incorrect another statement related to this also given(5)

uzair malik thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result 

Attention Related Final Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go at any other site for current Final Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. (Other sites Admins/mods Copy from here & posted at their sites with fake IDs or original name: p). you can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service