CS403 Assignment 02 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 16-12-2020
Assignment No. 02
CS403- Database Management System
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 16-12-2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
· The assignment is full or partially copied from (other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
· Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
· The assignment is not submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Your submission must include:
· Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format.
· Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
· Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptable.
The objective of this assignment is
Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
· Font style: “Times New Roman”
· Font color: “Black”
· Font size: “12”
· Bold for heading only.
· Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
· No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
· Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before 16th December, 20
Our second assignment is the continuation of our first assignment.
In the first assignment you were required to draw the context level diagram and the level 0 DFD which are given below.
Context level diagram:
Level 0 DFD:
In this technological era manually managing any system is a time-consuming task. A construction company named “Global Construction” wants to computerize their manual system, so that they can easily and efficiently manage their employees, clients, projects and finance. It will be beneficial for both clients and company. Company has different employees who work on different projects. Global Construction database system will store all the information in an organized manner by following the below business rules:
Client can visit the website, view completed projects details and client’s review/feedback about projects, places an order by filling the order form, give review/feedback.
Manager can assign projects to employees, view assigned projects. Manger can also view placed orders, can accept or cancel the order. He can also generate receipt; client will be able to view and download the receipt. Employees will be able to view assigned projects, he can also update status of the project as started, partially completed, or completed.
You are required to perform the following tasks according to above scenario.
(Note: You can use Cross reference Matrix (CRM) to identify attributes against each entity using DFDs, however CRM is not required as a part of solution.)
Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here....
This is the solution of CS-403 Assignment No. 2. To Draw ER- diagram, use Microsoft Visio.
Cs403 assignment solution no 2
ERD (Entity Relationship Daigram)
cs403 complete solution fall 2020
Click on the below link to download the file