We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
CS403 Database Management Systems Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 02-12-2019
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
+ Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)
Can you tell me that from where in the CS403 Handout you solved this assignment accordingly ?
Page No ?
CS403 Database Management System Assignment 2 Solution & Discussion Fall 2019
Assignment No. 02
CS403- Database Management System
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 02/12/2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
· The assignment is full or partially copied from (other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
· Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
· The assignment is not submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Your submission must include:
· Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format.
· Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
· Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptable.
The objective of this assignment is to able the Students:
· To understand the relational database model
· To understand the Conversion of ERD into relational data model
· To understand the Cartesian product of two relations
· To understand the degree and cardinalities of relations
Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
· Font style: “Times New Roman”
· Font color: “Black”
· Font size: “12”
· Bold for heading only.
· Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
· No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
· Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 10 - 17
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 02/12/2019.
Our second assignment is the continuation of the first assignment. In the first assignment an ERD was required for the given scenario, which is given below:
You’re required to perform the following tasks:
1. Convert the above Entity Relationship Diagram into Relational data model.
You have to convert all the components of the ERD into Relational Data model.
2. Consider the following two tables:
And write the output of the following relational algebra operations:
· ∏ order_id, cust_id, sman_id (Order)
· σ net_amount > 500 (Bill)
· ∏ order_status, delivery_date (σ btag_no= ‘bt002’ (Order))
3. Find the degree and cardinality of the relations (Order and Bill) given in the 2nd question.
For any query about the assignment, contact at CS403@vu.edu.pk
CS403 Assignment No 02 Solution Fall 2019
correct solution with detail
If, I get it right you said that you solved this solution according to the page No 199 of chapter 25 of CS403 which we didn't Studied yet. We are currently on Chapter 18.
And one more question.
Can you tell me the page no where it said cardinality should be multiplied with each other to get the cardinality of both Order and Bill ?
cs403 asgmnt 2 solution