CS407 Assignment 01 Spring 2021 Solution / Discussion
Share the Assignment Questions & Discuss Here....
Stay touched with this discussion, Solution idea will be uploaded as soon as possible in replies here before the due date.
#cs407 #cs407assignment #cs407assignmentsolution
CS407 Assignment 1 Solution Spring 2021 || Routing and Switching || 100% Correct Solution
Assignment No. 01
CS407: Routing and Switching
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 17th May 2021
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
You need to use MS word document to prepare and submit the assignment on VU-LMS.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The assignment is not in the required format (doc or docx).
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
· Assignment is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.).
· Assignment solution in the image format or image(s) pasted in the solution file.
To enhance the learning capabilities of the students about:
· IP addressing
· IPv4 subnet mask and basic Subnetting.
· Basic IOS Commands
Question No. 1
An organization has been allocated a block of IPv4 addresses. If one of the IP address and subnet mask are given as:
Host IP Address: 172.18.5.202
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.248
Then, find out the followings:
1. No. of subnet bits. 29
2. No. of subnets created.32
3. No. of host bits per subnet. 3
4. Total no. of host addresses per subnet. 6
5. Total no. of valid/useable host addresses per subnet. 6
6. Network address of this subnet. 172.18.5.200
7. IPv4 address of first host on this subnet. 172.18.5.201
8. IPv4 address of last host on this subnet. 172.18.5.206
9. IPv4 broadcast address on this subnet. 172.18.5.207
Note: You can only write the answers without any calculations.
Question No. 2
Following table contains some incomplete/incorrect CISCO IOS commands written in the first column of the table. You are required to analyze each command and rewrite the correct/valid and complete command in the second column.
Best of Luck!