We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Advance Computer Architecture (CS411)
Total marks = 20 Marks
Deadline Date = 08-Nov-2017
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
The assignment is copied. Note that strict action would be taken if the submitted assignment is copied from any other student. Both students will be punished severely.
1) You should consult recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
2) You are supposed to submit your assignment in zip or rar . Any other formats like scan images,doc pdf , etc will not be accepted.
3) You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before due date.
Assignment comprises of 20 Marks. Note that no assignment will be accepted after due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or emergency electric failure or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.
For any query please contact: CS411@vu.edu.pk
The objective of this assignment is to assess understanding of,
• Basic C# Concepts
• Object oriented programing in C#
Q1.Problem Statement: 15 Marks
You are required to create a C# Console application which will Contain 2 classes (Excluding Main Class).
Class Diagram for above two classes:
• Student class must inherit from user class.
• Both the classes must have the attributes and Methods with same names and return types as specified in the class diagram. You can also create additional methods if required.
• These two classes must be added in the project in Separate .CS files not in the main Class file.
• First you will take input from user and store it in an object (Instance) of Student class.
• Next you will ask the user if he want to enter another record or show the record entered earlier.
Note: Final Working is shown in the output.gif attached with this assignment. Check this output.gif file and make your application accordingly.
Q2. Static Keyword. 5 Marks
You must have noticed the Static key word with the main() function in C#.
You are required to explain the purpose of this static keyword in your own words. (3 lines Max)
Following Files Must be submitted in a single zip or rar file.
• A Word file Which contains answer of Question no 1 and your Name and ID
• All .C sharp code files
• A .gif file which shows working of your Application(For Recording .gif software is uploaded on LMS)
You are not required to submit the complete project, only copy these three class files from project folder.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?.. ..How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
How to add getter and setter functions in both classes. Have anyone idea about this
share your ideas and solution
Console.WriteLine("Welcome To Student Record Management System" + Environment.NewLine);
Student student = new Student(); //Object created from Student class
Console.WriteLine("Please Enter Student's Name:");
string name = Console.ReadLine();
Console.WriteLine("\nPlease Enter Student's ID:");
string ID = Console.ReadLine();
Console.WriteLine("nPlease Enter Student's Age:");
string age = Console.ReadLine();
Console.WriteLine("\nPlease Enter Student's Semester:");
string Semester = Console.ReadLine();
Console.WriteLine(Environment.NewLine+"Student's Record Successfully Entered!"+Environment.NewLine);
Console.WriteLine("Press 'S' to show entered record or press 'N' to enter new record or Press 'E' to Exit");
string selection = Console.ReadLine();
selection = selection.ToUpper();