We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assignment no. 1 of CS411 uploaded ......Due date to upload solutions is 24-11-2015 (November 24, 2015).

Visual Programming (CS411)

Assignment # 1 (GRADED)

Total marks = 20

Deadline Date = 24/11/2015

Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.

Rules for Marking

It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:

• The assignment is submitted after due date.
  • The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
  • The assignment is copied. Note that strict action would be taken if the submitted assignment is copied from any other student. Both students will be punished severely.

1)      You should consult recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.

2)      You are supposed to submit your complete solution project as a single file (i. e. zip or RAR). Anyother formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, docx etc. will not be accepted.

3)      You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.

4)      This assignment file comprises of Four (04) pages.

Important Note:

Assignment comprises of 20 Marks. Note that no assignment will be accepted after due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or emergency electric failure or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.

For any query please contact: CS411@vu.edu.pk

Question:

Write a console application in C# with following requirements:

Program Design Requirements:

It should declare a namespace with name same as your Roll no (e.g. if you roll no is “bc000000000” it should declare namespace with name “bc000000000”)

In the above namespace, it should declare a class with the same name (i.e. name of class should be same as your Roll no)

Class should contain a “Verify” method, which should accept a string i.e. roll numberinput from user is passed as argument to this method. Method will verify if it is valid roll number or not. If roll number is valid, method should return “true” otherwise “false”. To verify the roll number, you can declare a string variable in class and initialize with your actual roll number (“verify” method will then compare value of variable in class with that input by user).

Main Function should create object of your class and take student roll number as input from user on console. After this, main program should send this input to “Verify” method to verify input roll number. On the basis of “true/false” value returned by “verify” method, main program should display valid or invalid roll no message.

Output Design Requirements:

Program should:

Display your Welcome note student number at top

Prompt to input your roll number

If valid roll no is entered, it should display the message “You have entered Valid roll number”

On the other hand if invalid roll number is entered, it should display the message “you entered an invalid roll number”.

Please refer to the output snapshots given on next page:

Note: Roll number should be your own student roll number and not any fakes one.  You can use String data type to manipulate roll number.

Note that welcome note and student roll number is displayed at the top and input message is prompted:

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 7328

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

share ideas....

question file sir ki upload krdain bht easy assignment hai yeh friends 

to per idea share kary zain

Assignment Zip file mein transfer kaise karni hein?

Any idea solution ?

Dear students console application can only be written in Microsoft Visual. All of you have to install MS Visual Studio. for your convenience i am uploading its setup you can install it. It takes more than 2 hours in installation but don't worry keep it up. after installation select Microsoft Visual C++ environment settings then console application will be appeared. 

Attachments:

yaar koi to code btao kaise kerne yeh????

assigenment ka sirf screenshot lay k send karna hai or assigenment kis file me bana ne hai means word me ya kase plz help i can't under stand how to submit in proper way

I have done it
Complete solution is given below

bro error hn is code m

plz identify the error and share correct code

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

Today Top Members 

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service