Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

CS411 Assignment No, 3 Discussion and Solution. Due date is 30 July Spring 2018

You are required to create a WPF C# application using Visual Studio.

Problem Statement:

Layout:

Create a grid Layout with one Column and two rows

• Inside first row create another grid with two columns and two rows and then add 4 buttons. Start First ,Stop First, Start Second and Stop Second. Make the border of this layout Green.
  • Inside second row create a DockPanel and add 4 vertical[1] progress bars. Border must be red.

Functionality:

Pressing Start first Button will increment first two progress bars so that second progress bar is incremented faster and upon reaching 100 the first progress bar is incremented by 1.

So the second progress bar will be completed 100 times and first one only 1 time[2]. But the UI should remain responsive[3] in between this process.

Stop button will stop the process and enable the start button to start process again.

Start Second will do the same to third and fourth progress bars but both the process should work in parallel.

Output.gif has been attached with this Assignment file please observe this file carefully your program’s output must be like this output file.

Submission details

Following Files Must be submitted in a single zip or rar file.

·         .C# code file

·         .XAML File (Front End file)

·         A .gif file which shows working of your Application(For Recording .gif a software named Screentogif is uploaded on LMS, or you can use any other gif recording tool as well)

You are not required to submit the complete project, only copy these three files from project folder. Please note if you submit doc file you will be awarded 0 marks.

If you do not submit any of the above mentioned file 25% marks per file will be deducted.

[1] To Make Progress vertical you can use Layout Transform.

[2] You can use nested loops to achieve this.

[3] UI remains responsive when task is being done asynchronously in separate threads.

Views: 8336

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx bro it is absolutely correct

meri  help b kar do plzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you very much dear Naser Javed

es file ko kiya karna ha plzz muje b bta do

Salam Naser Bhai

Kindly send me solution files on the email miannbl@gmail.com i will change class name and user ID please send ASAP as today is the extended day.

thanks but u did not include dockpanel in MainForm.. 

Brother mery pas to is ki abhi tak error aa rhi hain

kia error a rha hai ?

will you please send me complete solution i will change it

this is my email address farrukhsaleem89@gmail.com

send kar dain solution 

this is not correct, share corrct soluton

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service