Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2013

From (20 Dec , 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 )

Note:

PLZ Must Share Those Papers Files Also where u Study

Views: 3974

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for sharing current papers...

My today paper is so nicely done by the Grace of Allah Almighty.... and your co operation

Especially thank you Sir M.Tariq Malik

MCQs is mostly from Mooaz File.. and some are new but to easy and all subjective part is so similar with that questions which are already mentioned on this website just only new qrestion for me in my paper...

Write structural RTL for shift ra,rb and cl 

Thank you Wish you all the best........

Nadia gull thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck  for ur result 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

my paper was wonderful Alhumdulilah

mostly MCQ'S from Moaz bhai file

and subjective was easy ..

best of luckk...

aleeza khan thanks for sharing ur paper.. 

MY CS501 PAPER

1. Compare FALCON-A eith SRC bits of MAR and MBR? 2Marks
2. Difference b/w executing machine instructions with and without pipelining?
3. Structural RTL for “out” out,ra,c2 3 Marks
4. Name of 3 step of designing and implementation a pipeline machine?
5. Structural RTL for “un conditional jump” jump[ra,c2] 5Marks
6. Diference pipelining and instruction level parallelism?

+•´¯`• MOMAL •´¯`•+  thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result 

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current mid tem papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

Can anyone please tell how much important control signals to remember for instructions or just their definitions are enough as I can't memorise them much. Please reply ASAP.

Please find the all question with answers of all papers which all student have recently shared.

Best of luck for exams

Attachments:

neha  gud keep it up & best of luck for ur result 

Thanks

From my first semester to till now this website help me in each and every subject so i am really want to appreciate all students who shares their idea with other student via this valuable platform. I feel really good to share my work on this site.

neha  thanks for appreciation  

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service