We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Fundamentals of Algorithms

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 7295

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

guys issey pdf main say short karr kay likna hay.plzz any one tell me.

Rough try

Dijkstra’s Algorithm: 

In this algorithm every vertex is assigned a label that determines the shortest length from the starting point s to other vertices v of the graph. The algorithm works step by step, and in each step it tries to minimize the value of the label of the vertices. The algorithm stops when all vertices have been visited.Length from starting point to other vertices is unknown. If all vertices have been visited, then the algorithm finishes; otherwise, we have to choose the vertex which has the smallest value at its label from the list of unvisited vertices.  After that, we will consider all neighbors of this vertex.  For each unvisited neighbor we will consider a new length, which is equal to the sum of the label’s value at the initial vertex and the length of edge that connects them.  

ksi ne bi solution abi tak noi dya..

The research paper “A Review and Evaluations of Shortest Path Algorithms” has been attached. You are required to read and understand the paper and write comprehensive summary of any three of the discussed shortest path algorithms in your own words

Spring 2015 
Assignment No. 03
Total Marks: 15
Lesson No. 25-35
Objectives
To assess the students’ knowledge of stylistic accuracy and key concepts of Business English
Instructions
1. The assignments sent after the Due Date will not be accepted. 
2. The corrupt files will be marked zero.
3. The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
4. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism means taking credit for someone else’s work by presenting it as your own.
5. No marks will be awarded for copied assignments and the case may be referred to the discipline committee for a suitable action.
6. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail. 
7. The font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.

Q. 1. Recall the directions for writing INSTRUCTIONS and correct the sentences given in the table. An example is given for guidance. (10)

For example:
Accidental covering of antenna area should be avoided as connectivity problems may be caused.
Correction:
Avoid accidental covering of antenna area as it may cause connectivity problems.

Sr Instructions Corrections

1 Screen protector should not be used as it may cause breakdowns. 
2 The power button should be pressed for locking or unlocking the device 
3 To open advance options the Menu Button should be touched. 
4 To start Web search the menu button should be touched and held on home screen. 
5 Home button should be pressed to get back to main menu.

Question No.2
By removing the choppiness, improve the following sentences. (2,1,1,1 =5)
1. She took music classes. She had no sense of rhythm. She finally gave up the idea of becoming a musician.
2. The boy asked his father a question. The boy is five years old. The question was
3. about hardships in life.
4. I like dogs. Dogs make good pets. Dogs are friendly and loyal.
5. I like movies. I go to movies every weekend. I like action movies best.

Read more at http://vustudents.ning.com/group/eng201businessandtechnicalenglishw...

we can choose any 3... So can we leave the generic algorithm?

yes black

koi Assignment bana do

MAR WANJU SARY V.U ALY HALY GHAT RONNDY OOO

KDY KOI KHUD V ASS BNA LIA KRU NA..........

hye gyuxx,,, sum one here 4 guidenss

sana sis,,, koi b 3 topics choose kr k usy ap k given  Dijkstra’s Algorithm: jitna short kr k apni wording mai submit krawana hy ?? tell me yes r no,,

guyxxx ye paper kha sy kha ko move kr rha hy,,?

3.4 Bellman-Ford Algorithm: Explanation and
Implementation is algorithm ka baqi ka part kha hy,,? pdf file ki koi khas smj ni a ri k artical nxt kidhr ko cntinue hora hy,,??

RSS

Latest Activity

+ "Jɨyą replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
5 minutes ago
+ "Jɨyą replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
6 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
+ ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤ replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Muhabato me li gaye kasmain
19 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! !blaire liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion hijar ka tara doob chala hy ......wasi shah
46 minutes ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
54 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
59 minutes ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
1 hour ago
+ Adeeena replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Share your opinion on boys and girls on ning...
1 hour ago
مخلص replied to مخلص's discussion Google Pixel 4. An Imaging Marvel
1 hour ago
DEE EX liked + M.Tariq Malik's group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
2 hours ago
DEE EX liked + M.Tariq Malik's group ENG502 Introduction to Linguistics
2 hours ago
Zainab Mughal joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Zainab Mughal commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
3 hours ago
Zainab Mughal commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
3 hours ago
Zainab Mughal and + Iuuoɔǝut+ are now friends
3 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Mind blowing mehndi design ...
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service