We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
can a person get at least 40 percent in finals by only consulting past papers of computer science courses ??
Cs502 final term paper.
Pattern is not changed. 40 mcqs 5 questions contains 3 marks 5 questions contains 5 marks.
Mcqs 20% comes from past papers. Mostly are from types of MTS algorithms.
Subjective questions are:
1: which approach is used in Huffman coding to generate prefix code?
2: define forward edge and cross edge.
3: aik question tha fbnoci series k about.
4: what is running time of kruskl's algorithm.
5: floyd algorithm ka running time btana tha given graph dkh k.
6: scenario given tha btana tha konsi algorithm technique use kren gy.
7: apply partitioning algorithm on given array
8: create minimum Spaning tree as u want with ur oun choice algorithm technique.
9: create adgency matrix of given shape.
10: define E-cycle and H-cycle.
Today Cs502 paper. 2018
Only 2 mcqs by moaz Nd others files. Nd questions are as under.
1. Create.(u), find (u), union (u,v)
2 topology Nd example.
3. Reduction Nd example.
4. Essential of algorithm.
I remembered only above said questions.
Beat of luck please focus on short question also as mcqs.....
Here is my today's CS502 paper
MCQs were very conceptual and only 3 MCQs were from past
Subjective part is as under:
3 marks questions
1. By what techniques we can manipulate graph in computer only write their names
2. Matrix was given show the running time of Floyd Warshal algorithm
3. what is a graph??
4. Where the divide and conquer came from and why is is called divide and conquer
5. Define create.set (u)
1. Write 3solutions path for word MATHs and ARTS
2. How topology sort works?
3. Suppose u could reduce Np complete to a polynomial in a polynomial time what would be the consequence??
4. Five characteristics of Free trees
5. Which technique uses prefix code?? why??
Asalam Alikum. I gave CS 502 paper today and 80% of subjective as well as objective was from the data present at the link that I am attaching. (These are past papers solved by Waqar Sindhu)
Remember in prayers
I have given up CS-502 paper today (08:00 AM)
@Sierra your feedback is 100% correct and thanks for sharing link (Past papers)
Walikum Asalam and welcome brother.
90% mcqs and 70% Subjective from the link you shared.
Almost all the mcqs are from above link and my subjective is here
2) Adjacency list is give and make the graph (5m) old pprs
3) define Hamiltonian and Eulerian cycle (5m) old papers
4) what is merge sort make the tree for n=31 (5m)
5) make MST graph is given (5m) old papers
6) Define graph traversal (3m) old pprs
7) What is chain matrix multiplication (3m)
8) how we find short path by using bell ford (3m)
9) What is the complexity of Prim's Alogoritham (3m)
10) what is the correctness for activity selecttion (3m)
see the above link for preparation