We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
CS502 Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (24 August ~ 04 September 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Share You’re Final Term Papers Spring 2019 (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
Today's Cs502 Paper:
What is technological sort of DAG.
Optimal and non_ optimal greedy approach for activity selection
What is overall time of knapsack when graph is sparse.
What do you mean by polynomial time algorithm? And what kind of problems can be solved by using polynomial algorithm.
Almost all Mcsqs were from last 4 chapters.
veli gud sir g
jug jug jiyo
How disjisktra algorithms work
sorting and slow types of sorting
Gready algorithm method
Backword edge and forward edge mian farq
Go to k and not go to k
Ascii code 8 bit code hy aur knsi technique hy etc
Today's paper CS 502 final term Aug 25 11:00 Am
Mcqs were from past papers.
1 question from kruskals algorithm
1 from quick sort
1 from breadth-first search algorithm and from minimum spanning tree
#CS202 FINAL TERM CURRENT EXAM.
1. ORDERED LIST BANANI THI.
2. .CLASS SELECTOR USE KRNEY KA JQUERY KA CODE LIKHNA THA.
3. DEFINE HTML5 LOCAL STORAGE AND WHAT BENEFITS DOES HTML5 PROVIDES OVER OTHER PREVIOUS HTML VERSIONS.
4. EK RED ROUNDED BOX DIYA THA, USKA CSS CODE LIKHNA THA BORDER-RADIUS USE KR K.
5. XML ATTRIBUTES WITH EXAMPLE.
6. WHY XML DTD IS IMPORTANT.
7. JQUERY SELECTORS PE NOTE LIKHNA THA.
8. WRITE PARTS OF A URL WITH TWO EXAMPLES.
9. WRITE THE CODE FOR MULTIPLE JMAGES FOR DIFFERENT BACKGROUND SIZES.
10. WORD-WRAP PROPERTY KO DEFINE KRNA THA WITH EXAMPLE SYNTAX CODE.
MCQS WERE FROM THE HANDOUTS AND MOST OF THEM WERE CONCEPTUAL.
mcqs almost 30 from past
draw spanning tree,
why kanpsack call 0/1,
three matrices was given we have to calculate values and tell which one is best,
what is vertics and edges
draw adjancy list from given graph
from dijkstra,floyd nd karskal which one allow negtve edge nd ngtve cycle..
from given list tell there is loop or not nd also tell the property.
3)Greedy activity selection
5)Np and Np-complete
7)Floyd - Warshall algorithm