CS502 Mid Term Papers Spring 2019 (15~28-June 2019) & All Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs & Helping Material
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Mid Term Papers Spring 2019 (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Quiz 1 nae dia kisi ne?
CS 502 today paper
MCQs are 85% from book and remaining 15% from past paper.
1) It is possible to sort without comparison, yes then how?
2) Find the maximal point(which is not dominated by any other)example of 2D maximal set(the
set of point use plane sweep Algorithm.)
3) Arranged this given set:
(((O,√nlog n), o (n/n), o(n/logn),o(n/√n) o(√n,√n)))
4) Why the statement are meaningless.
the remaining Algorithm is at least o(n^2).
5) Write down the dynamic programming step
Bhhht tough tha past mn sy 2 mcqs aye just
2d maximal mn sy 1 question tha
Brute force maxima ka algorithm likhna tha
Iteration method for solving recurrence relation
Data diya Hua tha median find krna tha
Dynamic programming ki definition
*Mid term important Question of CS502( fundamentals of Algorithm)*
.Origin of word: Algorithm. important for short question and also MCQs. Page 7.
2. Example: 2 -dimension maxima. Important for short. Page 10.
3. Difference between worst-case time and average case time for short important. Page 13.
4. Comparison of brute force and plane sweep algorithm importnt for long.
5.give asymptotic notation example importnt for short. Page 24.
6. Chptr 3.
1st 3 lines important for short Question. Page 27.
7. Give example of Merge sort algorithm. Page 28.
8. What is total number of comparison needed for n=15?(iteration method) Important for long. Page 30.
9. A messier example. Important for long question. Page 32
10. Sieve technique. Important for long and short. Page 34-35.
11. Chptr 4 .What is difference between insertion sort and selection sort? Important for short. Page 39
12.what is heap and write heap Algorithm .. important short question page 40.
13 Quick sort and a quick sort example. Important for long Q. Page 46-48 .
14. Chptr 5.
What is count sort. Important for long and short Q. Page 57-58.
15. What is bucket and bin sort. Important for short Q. Page 69.
16. Chpt 6.
Fibonacci sequence importnt for short. And long. Page 73.
17. What is dynamic programming.most important for long. Page 75.
18. 0/1 knapsack problem most most important for long.complete. also important for MCQs. page 91-96.
19.chain matrix multiplication- dynamic programming formulation. Important for long. Page 85.
20. What is Edit distance important for short Q. Page 75.
Today cs502 paper
Mcqs saary handouts sy thy
1 = Algorithm Given tha aur analysis krny k bd function construct krna tha
2 = how selection problem works
3 = merge sort heap sort quick sort counting sort bubble sort k baary ma btana tha k kon sa stable aur in place h aur kon sa ni
4 = three asymptomatic notation btany thy
5 = worst case aur average case time ka question tha
Cs 502 done
2 Mcqz From past papers remaining from handsout ...subjective what is the minimum and maximum number of height h? Median number find out krna tha. R arthmtc geomatric harmonic series ko mathmatical notionation.....baqi yd bhol gya
#CS502 #Midterm_Current_Paper_Spring_2019 15 June 8 AM
Write First iteration of quick sort. 3 mark
Find maximal points of 2d Maxima .3marks
Bubble sort 5 marks
Merge sort example 5 marks
Detection topic 5 marks
This was paper last time in which i failed ! please get correct answers
Fall Exam Wed, Mar 06, 2019
Please prepare the answers and post thanks ! also share latest past papers of cs 502