We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 225

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Zareen for sharing 

Please correct me if I'm wrong:
In Q2, it should be cheaper as it is the negation, not adding up... High values means that money you are saving actually...

Q3's ans should be EQUAL cuz if indices (think of them as pointers) are equal that means that both are pointing to same location i.e. there is only 1 element.

In Q5, i think it should be n, as n is the largest term. n*n would be n^2 which is not even in the function.

Q6 should be Divide and Conquer because here we divide into smaller pieces and then solve the smallest ones and then combine them back..., 

Right?????

ZR 

Email, cell no, facebook personal links, links sharing for promotion any kind of site & youtube direct link sharing is not allowed at the site.

Although If you want to share the youtube video, then paste the embed codes here of the youtube video. Otherwise your comment / reply will be deleted. As well as your account will be deleted from the site. Thanks for understanding.

You should have watched that video before giving such warnings...

RSS

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service