We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Assignment No. 04
Semester:Fall 2016
Fundamentals of Algorithms – CS502
Total Marks: 15

Due Date: 8 Feb, 2017

Instructions:
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting the assignment:
 You will submit your assignment before or on due date on VU-LMS.
 Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted/graded in any case.
 If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be graded.
 Assignment should be completed by your own efforts it should not be copied from internet, handouts or books.
 You will submit solution only in the Microsoft Word File.
 Assignment is covered from lectures 31 to 37.
Assignment Questions

Questions: Marks 15

Question. 1 Apply Prim’s Algorithms on the following graph,whenever there is a choice of nodes, always use alphabetic ordering. (10 Marks)

Question. 2An undirected graph is given, two spanning tress are indicated with highlighted edges. Calculate the cost of each Spanning Tree and identify the Minimum Spanning Tree. (5 Marks)

(A)

(B)

Best of Luck

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 8428

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

ye perfect solution he, I have solved by the instructions of our course instructor Dr. Sohail, I have asked them for solving instructions through MDB.

Attachments:

Question no. 1 solution. If any one found any mistake kindly tell me.
Find the attachment.

Attachments:

Aslamo Alaikum. Shaaz WahCantt according to my point of view mistake is your assignment. Because in a question when we choice the nodes always use alphabatiecal ordering. No according to the minimum spanning tree rule.

dr sohail sir had died last year,, dear

correct solution
Q1 solved
Q2 Solved
uploaded

Attachments:

Attachments:

CS502 Check this 

Attachments:

Complete solution. Inform me if any mistake found.

Attachments:

in question no 1 u have to give a detailed answer

this is the announcement for assignment no 4

"In Assignment no.4, question no.1 please consider the graph as undirected graph. Show every step of tracing process."

solved final term paper 2017

Attachments:

CS502 Solution 

Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service