|GDB_CS502||Dated: Aug 06, 15|
Dear students CS502 course instructor has announced a GDB for you having following details:
“NP, NP-Complete and NP-Hard problems have always efficient Verifiers/Deciders “
You are required to support or contradict or other logical comments upon above statement by giving solid reasoning; your comments should not be more than 100 words.
1. Short and to the point comments are required. Marks can be deducted on exceeding 100 Words.
2. Use normal font size.
3. In case of plagiarism you will be marked as ‘Poor’ so don’t copy from internet; write in your own words.
4. Don’t post any comment related to Graded MDB on regular MDBs’
5. Don’t send comments via email, it will not be accepted in any case.
6. You can post your comments on 12-08-2015 and 13-08-2015.
Note:This topic has been selected for your better preparations in this course and for all testing systems even for your professional life.
In Simple Words,
Some problems can be translated into one another in such a way that a fast solution to one problem would automatically give us a fast solution to the other. There are some problems that every single problem in NP can be translated into, and a fast solution to such a problem would automatically give us a fast solution to every problem in NP. This group of problems are known as NP-Hard. Some problems in NP-Hard are actually not themselves in NP; the group of problems that are in both NP and NP-Hard is called NP-Complete.
well don bro . keep it up
krna kia hy.... NP, NP-compelete ...... in sab koexplain krna hy ya in ka relation btanan hy ya phir defference smj nai arha some one please help
I think, we just need to explain, as it is mentioned that, words should not be more than 100 words.
koi samaj nai a rahi plzzzzzzzzz help krain time bohat kam ha
could anyone please upload final solution .
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz share right solution as soon as possibal