We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Hey Guys..!

Answer of Question # 01 for Assignment#4 CS-504;

1). Menubar is not in proper format, Proper format should be followed in order to meet the standards of international site.
2). Footer layout is improper, because it is giving bad impression to site, it must be attractive so that students of level 5-12 should attract there. We do not feel any attraction while looking in a glance.
3). There is a problem in language options, you need to change the site language when someone select any supportive language, so it is a drawback of this site and creating bad impression to the viewers and readers.
4). In the footer there are some menus, when we scroll over it is creating problem, we are unable to get that which page is opened either, cause you didn’t make any focus to any specific page, only 2 pages are continuously focused "About" and "Lessons".
5). When we type any keyword in search bar, (i.e. lessons), it brings lesson page in front, but here is an issue, the user didn’t have any info that either his required page is being opened or not, so there should need a thing either to know that our required page is opened.

Regards:

M. Kashif Mughal (MS-CS)

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1114

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

gud job

thanks

Good

Now u try to help others too, cause we are learning on this site "www.vustudents.ning.com"

try to learn more and more, i am learning a lot by helping others.

Good Luck

KASHIF SAB  Q2 KA SOL  B SHARE KAR   den  plz

ok i will upload Q2 also till evening.... Wait

good 

and thnq for sharing. 

Thanks Butterfly

but where is 2nd q

koi 2nd Q bhi solve krdy plzzzzzzzz  

main kr deta hoon second question b solve.

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service