We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Assignment No. 04
Semester Spring 2015
Software Engineering I – CS504
Total Marks: 10
Due Date: 11-08-2015
The objective of this assignment is:
• To assess your overall understanding about Verification & Validation phase.
• To increase your level of understanding about requirement engineering phase.
• To help you understand how to effectively analyze software defects.
• This Assignment is a Graded Assignment.
• The assignment should be in .doc format. Assignment in any format other than MS Word format will not
• Assignment submitted through email will not be accepted.
• This assignment is covering Software Requirements Engineering Lectures 30-36.
• Recall the lectures delivered for Software Requirements engineering and solve your assignment
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.com
A website http://www.e-learningforkids.org/ is made for Online Education learning for Kids. The objective of
Online Learning Management School is to provide Distinct Education to the students whose age is under 5-12.
Here in website all the necessary links are given like Home, Partners, Offline Access, How to Use, and Contact
Etc. Below links are given for Subjects like Math, Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Skill, Health,
Language Arts, and Life Skill.
Q#1. Open each link carefully and see how it is working. You have to suggest five possible defects from this
Q#2. After analyzing defects you have to suggest that which type of testing can be used to remove the bugs. Also
give a solid reason.
Assignment should be in your own words and not copied from internet, handouts or books.
Your answer should be “to the point”.
We wish you very best of luck for your Assignment.
The deadline for Assignment no 1 submission of the course CS504 is Tuesday 11th
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
chalo g bismillah kre jise kuch ata hai
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
Thanks fairy sis
plz koi solution share kare..................
anybody help plzzzzzzzzzzz
fairy sis kuch help karo................