Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS-504, Assignment 4 Solution.... (I analyzed the site... and found) Suggest if it is wrong

Defects.. and solutions

1. There is no proper menu bar, it is needed because it doesn’t meet the standard of international level for sites.

It should be in the form of (Home, ……………….. About Us, Contact Us)

....................................................................................

1. Footer layout is not proper, it is making site very dull…

To remove this error there should must be a proper alignment of them as to get it attractive, cause we should need something more attractive, so that kids can get a better look in a glance.

So maintain this site again and do some creative and attractive work for kids to make this site the center of their attraction.

....................................................................................

1. On changing languages, some options may hide, instead there is need to change the language instead of hiding some of options. So please do a little favor to translate its language so a user from relative area may get better understanding of contents.

1. In the footer there are some menus, when we scroll over it is creating problem, we are unable to get that which page is opened either, cause you didn’t make any focus to any specific page, only 2 pages are continuously focused
    1. About
    2. Lessons

...................................................................................

1. When we type any keyword in search bar, (i.e. lessons), it brings lesson page in front, but here is an issue, the user didn’t have any info that either his required page is being opened or not, so there should need a thing either to know that our required page is opened……

Regards:

M. Kashif Mughal (MS-CS)

Views: 7046

Replies to This Discussion

welcome AMNA MALIK, keep sharing your viewes

sir sirf ye bta dyen k white box use ho gi yA black box

as per my perspective its white box testing...

cause this is better to understand the structure of any program.

What type use???????????????please tell

White-box testing (also known as clear box testing, glass box testing, transparent box testing, and structural testing) is a method of testing software that tests internal structures or workings of an application, as opposed to its functionality (i.e. black-box testing).

Black-box testing is a method of software testing that examines the functionality of an application without peering into its internal structures or workings. This method of test can be applied to virtually every level of software testing: unit, integration, system and acceptance.

In question 2 which type of testing is suitable?? plz tell me

Black sahib please use white box because it deals with structure and many more

Dani is right black

yes u r right but if we want to examine only functionality then black box is good.
But
Here is a little problem, we need to tell them that how to solve our sorted issues.
So i am suggesting white box testing cause you are going to solve the problems.

plz chk it nd tell me

Attachments:

Dear Cute Fairy,
your question statements are incorrect.
instead of using "5- There is some problem in search bar."
u need to explain the issue of search bar and then need explanation of its solution.

plz kashif bhai snd the correct solution

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Top Trends 

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service