We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
CS504 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall 2015 & Past Final Term Papers at One Place from 27 February 2016 to 16 March 2016
You Can Download Solved Final Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture
Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Final Term Subjective Papers , Solved Final Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Final Term Papers of 2016
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 27 February 2016 to 16 March 2016 to help each other. Thanks
Today's paper 27-02-2016
30% mcqs from moaaz file
Todays paper 27-Feb-16
MCQs 40 % from Moaaz mcqs.
Written questions were:
1. The formula of Perry and Wolfe on Architecture Views. 2
2. The use of TAB and BREAK PAGE special cases be avoided and why. 2
3. Black and White Pattern difference. 5
4. do-while loop should avoided why? . 3
5. what are acceptable abbreviations in the following: 5
cmd:command,cp:copy,init:initialize , html:HyperTextMarkupLanguage , cpu:CentralProcessingUnit
6. Parts of Observer Patterns. 3
7. Any Three phases in development cycle that can cause defects. 5
8. What is Memory Over Run. 3
9. Is multi level commenting possible on C++ and Java? 3
Arif Mahmood thanks for sharing
Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current final term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.
cs504 current final term paper 27 feb to 16 march
plz share here ur current papers
Q. 01. List down any three potential points (phase) in development life cycle where there are greater chance of defect inclusion into development.
Following are the development life cycles of defect inclusion into development:
Q. 02. List down the participant of observer pattern.
Following are the participant observer pattern:
Q.03. 2 guide lines that can avoid hazards side effects.
Never use “,” except for declaration and never use multiple assignments in the same statement.
Q. 04. Why special character like TAB and PAGE BREAK must be involved in multiple platform environment.
Special characters like TAB and page break must be avoided. These characters are bound to cause problem for editors, printers, terminal emulators or debuggers when used in a multi-programmer, multi-platform environment
Q.05. Virtual University of Pakistan students accessing the course material, this is example of which architecture model?
This is the Client server architecture model.
Q. 06. What is the general rule for naming user-defined data types in C++ or JAVA, Explain with the help of example?
1. Names representing types must be nouns and written in mixed case starting with upper case. Line, FilePrefix.
2. Variable names must be in mixed case starting with lower case. line, filePrefix.
3. Names representing constants must be all uppercase using underscore to separate words. MAX_ITERATIONS, COLOR_RED.
4. Names representing methods and functions should be verbs and written in mixed case starting with lower case. getName(), computeTotalWidth().
5. Names representing template types in C++ should be a single uppercase letter. template<class T> template<class C, class D>
A=b * c
Q.07. Which software document is considered as the base document to start the testing phase of software.
FS is the document to start testing phase
Q.08. A developer writes a class and test it by himself?
Unit testing is done by developer himself.
aj mera paper tha just 3 mcq aye thay moaaz file me sy baki sara conceptual paper tha white box testing black testing defrience ? 5 marks ka question yad hay mjhy
Please koi in question ka ans day day
Number of edges=8
Number of nodes=6
3.do you agree that side effect of a function can make things difficult during maintaince or debugging activities? 2
4.why software testing is considerd a destructive activity?
5. when does the splitlines occure in the code?write 2 hints to avoide such situation?
6. name atleast 3 faults classes which are specified during prepration of checklist for static analyzers?
7.when we write portable codes it is said that the program should be stick to standard?what does this statement mean?
8. black box testing and white box testing dirfference? 5
9.write the name of all OSI refrence architecture? 5
10.list any three potential points (phases) in the development life cycle where there are greater chance of defect inclusion into development?5
11,what acceptable abbrivation in the following?
Ttml:hypertext markup language
Cpu:centeral processing unit.
yeh wali file lazmi read out kar lyn INSHA ALLAH kafi help mily gi