Software Engineering-1 (CS504)
Assignment # 3
Total marks = 20
Deadline Date =09-06-2011
Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
1) You should concern recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
2) You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scaned images, PDF, Zip, rar, bmp, docx etc will not be accepted
3) You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.
4) This assignment file comprises of Two (2) pages.
Assignment comprises of One (1) Question with two (2) parts and 20 Marks. Note that no assignment will be accepted after due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or emergency electric failure or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.
For any query please contact: CS504@vu.edu.pk
Question: [marks 10+10]
Consider a community website e.g. Facebook.com, which the people from different communities can use to share their status, videos, images, articles etc. with each other. To use the website a person must be registered member, and for registration the user must have an email address on Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail (But no other domain).
After registration the person becomes the member of the community, and can share anything with his/her friends.
However to make a friend he/she can have two options:
1) He/she can use the search service provided by the website to search friends (already members of the site), to which he sends the “friend request”, after that person (to whom the request was sent) accepts the request, they both become friends and can share anything with each other.
2) Secondly he/she can select the option “Find friends using email contacts”. In this case the system fetches the contact list from his email account; requests are automatically sent to the persons that are already added in his/her email contacts (and are also the member of this community website). When all these members accept requests they become friends of the requester and can share anything with him/her.
Keeping in mind the Krutchen’s 4+1 architectural view model, develop diagrams to represent (at least one diagram for each):
1) Implementation view (Also called Development View or Code view)
2) Deployment View (Also called Physical view)
Note: you can use any notations and any software to draw the diagrams. For further concepts about Architectural Views, please revise Lecture no. 23
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
fajar upload correct pics plz
salam to all friends
i think its a good try but somthing are missing but mr your try is not waste its enough for idea.
and i think we are here to just get an idea for ourselves
am i right?