Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CS504  Current MID Term Papers Fall 2012 Date: 08-December-2012 to 19-December-2012

Views: 5890

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

koi new paper e upload kar do  cs504 k jo aj howy hon.....

A company assembles fans. It takes wires, coils; magnets etc. and then assemble them. What technique should you use for this system? You can use any methodology?

tariq bhai muj ko is question ka ans chahia ha so plz help me

thnx......:)

What should be the technique to assign attributes for objects? (5)

is ka b ans chahia :(

The most important and critical stage in object oriented design is the appropriate classification of objects into groups and classes. Proper classification requires looking at the problem from different angles and with an open mind. When looked at from different perspectives and analyzed with different set of characteristics, same object can be classified into different categories.

please any  one share the papers of cs504

thanks

mostly paper was from book not a single question was from past papers but mcqs jaisy bhi thy easy thy

and subjective aik tha relations batany thy 

dosra tha ky module aur sub system me difference

aik question tha batna tha ky kon kon si statements correct hain object oriented ky hisaab sy 

Aik scenerio given tha us me batani thi 3 informations jo ky us system ko include kerni chaye

jaisa paper aya tha mera waisa koi questio past me nahi hy 

aik tha complex system ko kaisy maintain karain gy

aik tha purpose of activation box in sequence diagram

bus ye hi yad hy mujy

SANA thanks for sharing paper for help to other 

Note to All: You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

thanx

yar paper asan tha obj few frm past paper pr asan se  the i prefer ke ap last 16 se 22 chapter ghol kr pe lo 70 per paper krloge 

define coupling?2

what is collaboration ?2

aik sawal me 3 option the pocha tha ke is me external architecture konsa hai 

2 question the object die the aik me pocha tha ke cat or aik or word tha ye object kyun kehlta he 3

sequence diagram draw krne the client server ko request send krta  hai password or id bhejta hai 5

microprocessor object hai is ke 3 chexe dhondne the khd  se  batane the 

state 

behavior 

data 5

Thanks for Sharing 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service