We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

CS504 ALL Current Mid Term Papers

Fall 2015 at One Place

from 19 Dec 2015 to 31 Dec 2015  

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

Solutions for not opening files..

PDF Files downloading Solution from ning..

Problem in downloading PDF files..

Thanks and Regards!

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 5362

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

My todays paper at 4 pm

1. You are required to perform an object oriented analysis for a dynamic model. Which task you will perform to accomplish it. (2 marks)
  2. Suppose you are a software engineer of a system in hospital ICU. According to you what is the most important quality the attribute of system should posses. (2 marks)
  3. In sequence diagrams which notation we used for:          (3 marks)
  • Synchronous message
  • Asynchronous message
  • Object destruction
  1. Consider, a software is being developed for central of a cruise missile. What design quality parameters, you think are critical for the success of this system? Write down at least 3 parameters. (3 marks)
  2. Write five classes for making hospital system. (5 marks)
  3. In peter coad methodology for Virtual University of Pakistan. (write actors, participants, places, transactions and tangible things)?  (5 marks)

as dafa previous papers se kuch bhi ni aa raha papers me, i think uni have changed their policy

If A and B Two model interact with each other through the variable which are describing their stats. Is the the example of loosely couple and highly cohence  model. Marks- 2

What are are type of diagrams that be used to describe the dynamic behavior of an object-oriented system. Marks-2

define Attribute & Services of  Sales Object in the scenario Connie’s Convenience Store. (A point of Sale System) Marks-3

A company manufacturing Fan. purchase part from vendor. part main motor, wire, wings, iis type ki item thi. taxtual analysis k through objects find krna the us main. marks-3

Hospital Model me object lekhne the... any five ....Marks-5

OOD me maximum typ of relationship kaun c hain...Mark-5

Thank you so much M.Tariq Malik

For sharing

Thread Modes
Today subjective paper of cs504

Today subjective paper of cs504 

pehla question kon sa tha   ata hi nai tha 

• Users should be able to access their mail using their username and passward A bove mentioned requirement is functional of non-functional marks 2 

• Considered a software is being developed for control of a cruise missile what design quality parametres you think are circucal for the success of this system write down at least three parameter marks 3

• In textual analysis we analyze the next to identlfy the class ,objects and relationship among objects and classes .what are the meanings of these terms is textual analysis .

1: Proper noun
2: Improper noun
3:Being verb 
4: Having verb marks 3 
• Suppose you to develop the object modle of a hospital system .Identify and qrite down any five classes that will be used in object modleof hospital system ,,,,marks 5 

• Classify the following UML diagram types as static or dynamic diagram

1: class diagram 
2: sequence diagram 
3: use case diagram

Write five classes for making hospital system.
Plz any one tell me the Answer of this Question...!!!

Midterm Past Paper...

Guys hope it will help you.

Attachments:

M.Khalid (MCS Final Sem)  thanks for sharing 

mujhay bhi iska answer chayay plz anyone

hospital ki five classes

Five classes of hospital 
1. Hospital

2. Doctor

3. Patent
4. Nurses

5. Medicine