We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students, GDB topic has been announced for CS504 Software Engineering - I 19th February to 22nd February. Best of Luck

GDB Topic Dated: Feb 08, 16
Dear Students, 
GDB topic has been announced for CS504. You can prepare your reply meanwhile and post on GDB from 19th February to 22nd February. 
Topic: 

Software Verification and validation are the processes in which we check a product against its specifications and the expectations of the users who will be using it.

It is possible that software is verified but not validated because during the requirements engineering phase, user needs might not have been captured precisely or the analyst might have missed a major stakeholder in the analysis.

Now, let’s suppose during requirement engineering phase, users requirements are captured precisely and comprehensively. Do you think there is a need of validation? Is it a wastage of resources if we perform validation in said scenario? Justify your answer with very solid reasons (3-5) in either case.

Best of Luck

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 4257

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

CS504 - Software Engineering - I GDB No. 1 Solution Fall 2015 Due Date Feb 22, 2016

CS504 - Software Engineering - I GDB No. 1 Solution Fall 2015 Due Date Feb 22, 2016

GDB topic has been announced for CS504. You can prepare your reply meanwhile and post on GDB from 19th February to 22nd February. 
Topic: 

Software Verification and validation are the processes in which we check a product against its specifications and the expectations of the users who will be using it.

It is possible that software is verified but not validated because during the requirements engineering phase, user needs might not have been captured precisely or the analyst might have missed a major stakeholder in the analysis.

Now, let’s suppose during requirement engineering phase, users requirements are captured precisely and comprehensively. Do you think there is a need of validation? Is it a wastage of resources if we perform validation in said scenario? Justify your answer with very solid reasons (3-5) in either case.

Best of Luck

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

it is easy
in lecture 36

The "validation" at that point would consist of going back and making sure that the specifications are met...or getting the customer (?) to change the specifications, if users' requirements are fully met by the implemented product.

PLz guys share your ideas of sollution...

Most respectfully brother, it is very easy.....If you not attempt it ...i share it ...last day....first....kindly sovle it .....and try.....

I have also done it very easy..................

idea he dy dain

we can not ignor validation process in software development .... because it is necessary.....SO i strongly recommend validation is not a wastage of time...it plays a vital role in software development...So kindly finish your gdb solution by follow this point....If any query, feel free to write....

Bro! aap last day ki bajaye second last day share kar dena q k mare internet connection problem b ban jati he.

My Blog: http://aamuhammadi.blogspot.com

Not complete

RSS

Latest Activity

M +S +K posted a status
"میں ہر پل تیرے ساتھ ہوں ہر گھڑی تیرے ساتھ۔ بس ایک بار اپنے دل کی آواز سے پکار لے"
4 minutes ago
M +S +K posted a status
"Main To Shb E Zulmt Main Khony K Liy Utra Hon Khud Ko Kho K Main Tera Hony K Liy Utra Hon"
9 minutes ago
M +S +K posted a status
"کیا بچوں سی ضد سے آگے زمانہ چلے گا کیا لڑنے جھگڑنے سے اپنا گھرانہ چلے گا"
11 minutes ago
M +S +K posted a status
"اتنا بھی کیا بھروسہ غیر کی زبان پر دھیان کیوں نہیں دھرتے ھمارے بیان پر"
11 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + ѕιℓєиzισ's discussion So much for privacy...
30 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Tara karm ki
31 minutes ago
+++STUDENT+++ added a discussion to the group CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
32 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Allah ka zikr
34 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service