1. The number __________ is the most abused symbol in programs written in C or C++.
My Answer:0 - page 169
2. _________________ architectural model is widely used in mainframe application.
My Answer:Repository Model (TUKKA)
3. The form for (;;) should be used for
My Answer: empty loop- page 159
4. “Description of communicating objects and classes that are customized to solve a general design problem in a particular context.” is called ----------
My Answer:Design Pattren - page 137
5.MVC stands for ---------------
My Answer:Model View Controller-page 140
6.In the classical thin-client architecture, the entire processing is carried-out by -----------
My Answer:Single server-page130
7. It ensures that a class only has one instance and provides a global point of access to it.
My Answer:Singleton Pattern - 142
8.Which of the following is not a possible server in client server environment?
My Answer:Time Server (TUKKA)
9.Names representing methods and functions should be----and written in mixed case starting with -----case.
My Answer:Verb----lower- 150
10.Goto statements violate the idea of
My Answer:-structured code 161
What is time sever?
quiz sab ne dobara dena hai
mene to dena hae :) auron ka pata nhi. mera rehgyia tah due to server down. check your VULMS panel, it shows not declared for the missing quiz.
|Announcement Regarding Quiz#5||Dated: Aug 04, 15|
The Quiz#5 has been rescheduled due to LMS server error and majority of the students are complaining about its unavailability on 31st July-2015. Now all students are requested to attempt the Quiz#5 on 7th Aug-2015. The Quiz#5 covers L#24 to L#33 complete as in previously announced Quiz#5. The Quiz will be opened for just 24 hours.
Note: Please note that the Quiz#5 already passed and attempted got ZERO weightage, so students does'nt need to get panic about the Quiz passed.
anybody knows where i can download the latest MSQs for final terms exam?