We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

1. The number __________ is the most abused symbol in programs written in C or C++.
My Answer:0 - page 169
2. _________________ architectural model is widely used in mainframe application. 
My Answer:Repository Model (TUKKA)
3. The form for (;;) should be used for 
My Answer: empty loop- page 159
4. “Description of communicating objects and classes that are customized to solve a general design problem in a particular context.” is called ---------- 
My Answer:Design Pattren - page 137
5.MVC stands for --------------- 
My Answer:Model View Controller-page 140
6.In the classical thin-client architecture, the entire processing is carried-out by ----------- 
My Answer:Single server-page130
7. It ensures that a class only has one instance and provides a global point of access to it. 
My Answer:Singleton Pattern - 142
8.Which of the following is not a possible server in client server environment? 
My Answer:Time Server (TUKKA)
9.Names representing methods and functions should be----and written in mixed case starting with -----case. 
My Answer:Verb----lower- 150
10.Goto statements violate the idea of 
My Answer:-structured code 161

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2120

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

What is time sever?

quiz sab ne dobara dena hai

mene to dena hae :) auron ka pata nhi. mera rehgyia tah due to server down. check your VULMS panel, it shows not declared for the missing quiz. 

Announcement Regarding Quiz#5 Dated: Aug 04, 15
Dear Student,

The Quiz#5 has been rescheduled due to LMS server error and majority of the students are complaining about its unavailability on 31st July-2015. Now all students are requested to attempt the Quiz#5 on 7th Aug-2015.  The Quiz#5 covers L#24 to L#33 complete as in previously announced Quiz#5. The Quiz will be opened for just 24 hours.

Note: Please note that the Quiz#5 already passed and attempted got ZERO weightage, so students does'nt need to get panic about the Quiz passed.

Salam,

anybody knows where i can download the latest MSQs for final terms exam? 

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service