We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Score management system

In every sport and game we have to calculate score. We want to design a software system for score management. Score management system will record all game scores separately. Score will be stored and display on TV score bar, website, mobile app (android and iPhone) and send to subscribers through SMS automatically. There are many cameras and sensors in ground field. Score management system utilizes these sensors to record score/activities automatically; system will record these statistics in database. Sensors work and available all the time. These sensors extract score related infor read more...

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2394

Replies to This Discussion

Please help me to solve this assignment..

hI, may i ask why you include include >> From (DisplayScore ) To (TV,Mobile,Website) Include Mean is that case Must be include.

the way you shows it means that if there is no tv there is no result.let say no Tv then what about website and Mobile how they will get result.

i might be wrong Please correct me.i am also looking solution 

Thanks Regards 

ye solution thek hai?

Solution.....

Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service