We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

CS 506 Web Design and Development Assignment No 5 Solution & Discussion Due Date:10-07-2012

Instructions:

Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:

It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:

• The assignment is submitted after due date.
  • The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
  • The assignment is fully or partially copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
  • Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
  • The assignment is not submitted .java format.

Uploading instructions

Your Submission must include:

1. All the Source Code (java and jsp files) and other if necessary files to compile and run your program.
  2. If and only if there are multiple files to submit place all the files in a Zip file and Upload it on VULMS else only source code files and depending files are required to be submitted.
  3. In case of difficulty in attempting this assignment you are welcome to discuss with us. But don’t copy from any other resource.
  4. Use studentDSN name for DSN connection. Otherwise your database will not work on our system. Don’t use full database file path method. Only use DSN method, which you learn in video lectures. You can use connection file provided in assignment 3 solution.
  5. Find attached database file and use it for your assignment database. Don’t change columns name, table name and structure. Otherwise your assignment will not work here on our system. It is compulsory to use given database file.

Note: You are allowed to use any software for assignment development. Your assignment should be executable on NetBeans. We will check all assignments on NetBeans. If you have any instruction about compilation and execution send in your attachment as document file.

Important Requirements:

1. You are not required to use any graphics or style like you are seeing in screen shots. You can make your solution in white pages. Like you already done assignment 4.  Using any style, layout or look will not have any marks.
  2. Application interface don’t have any marks. You already did this in assignment 4. If you want, you can use interface used in assignment 4 solution.
  3. Connecting with database doesn’t have any marks. You already did this job many times.
  4. The actual requirement is validate all input fields with the help of JavaScript.
  5. Use MVC model architecture 2 to build this assignment. (Means pieces the assignment 4 in the form of MVC architecture 2).
  6. It should not allow entering duplicate student records. Duplicate roll numbers are not allowed in the records.
  7. Follow the instructions given in screen shots below. You should follow the same instructions in the case of managing student projects.
  8. Assignment last date is July 10, 2012. Extra grace day is given only if last date has any problem. If server get down or loading on July 11, 2012 happen. We will not accept assignment through email in any case. Be Careful 
  9. You will not get any mark if you will not follow MVC 2 architecture.

We will not accept any assignment sent through email.

Objective

The objective of this assignment is

• To give you some practice exercise of developing web base application with the help of JSP and MS Access database.

Question:                                                                       

Develop a simple web interface for administrator login. Your admin should be able to login only username: admin and password: admin.

Validate admin login input fields with the help of javascript.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 877

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

hmmmm mza to ab ay ga na

Please Discuss here about this assignment.thanks 

i just have started, but it seems a bit confusing.

Sir k given solution me hi editing kr k banai ja skti hai... validation checks and ek search ki new cheez hai.

lekin ye samjh nhi aa rhi k MVC2 ko kesey folow kia jayey? :( is me confusion hai :(

yhe to trick khela h sir nay i think wo controller bnany k leay adhi assignment phr sa bnani pry ge

controller me to sb nhi ban rha :(

i gues sirf main main bana kr hi submit krwa di jayey

add student n add projct

is k elawa update n delete to nhi ban rha mujh se :(

i m uploading the asgnmnt file, bt asual its NOT complete.

i tried to work with MVC2 model. ADD k functions ho gaye hain..
 also i added validation checks for add, search and login.

Attachments:

try  to complete

validattion checks to lag gaiy hain, par controler page nae bana, mein ne sir k diay huay codes run kiay hain, lakin nae chal rahay hain

AOA

I receive following error when I open your Solution file in netBeans.

The error is "<unrecognized project; missing plug-in?>"

can you please help me in this regard

wasalam

ap projct pr click kr k Resolve problems kr k dekho. and netbeans me tomcat configured hai naa?

ap ne mazeed kaam kia is par

mine done with lack of requisitioner fulfilling 

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service