We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Assignment No. 04
SEMESTER Spring 2012
CS506- Web Design and Development

Total Marks: 20

Due Date: 27/06/2012

Instructions

Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:

It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:

• The assignment is submitted after due date.
  • The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
  • The assignment is fully or partially copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
  • Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
  • The assignment is not submitted .java format.

Uploading instructions

Your Submission must include:

1. All the Source Code (java and jsp files) and other if necessary files to compile and run your program.
  2. If and only if there are multiple files to submit place all the files in a Zip file and Upload it on VULMS else only source code files and depending files are required to be submitted.
  3. In case of difficulty in attempting this assignment you are welcome to discuss with us. But don’t copy from any other resource.
  4. Use studentDSN name for DSN connection. Otherwise your database will not work on our system. Don’t use full database file path method. Only use DSN method, which you learn in video lectures. You can use connection file provided in assignment 3 solution.
  5. Find attached database file and use it for your assignment database. Don’t change columns name, table name and structure. Otherwise your assignment will not work here on our system. It is compulsory to use given database file.

Note: You are allowed to use any software for assignment development. Your assignment should be executable on NetBeans. We will check all assignments on NetBeans. If you have any instruction about compilation and execution send in your attachment as document file.

We will not accept any assignment sent through email.

Objective

The objective of this assignment is

• To give you some practice exercise of developing web base application with the help of JSP and MS Access database.

For any query about the assignment, contact at cs506@vu.edu.pk

GOOD LUCK

Question:                                                                       

Develop a simple web interface for administrator login. Your admin should be able to login only username: admin and password: admin.

If admin login information is correct jump to “manage all students” page.

This interface will be used add new student.

When new student infroamtion will saved successfully. Jump back to “manag all students” page and show new inserted record in top row.

Update sutdent record page.

When update will succeed jump back to “manage all students” page and show update record in the list.

On clicking mange project link in Quick Links should open this page.

Follow the same instruction given for student inforamtion to manage projects. Interfaces screen shots are provided in same sequence. After insertion, updatation or deletion admin should jump to “manage all projects page”.

Note: Your code must justify enough for 20 marks.

Lectures Covered: This assignment is covering Lecture # 25-35

Deadline

Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before 27/06/2012.                          

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2968

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Note: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

ab phr iska syapa !!!!!!!!

hmmm u r rite.........abi to aik aur b baqi hai

no i guess this assignment is last...... :)

u r wrong.........HASSAN its nt last..........first announcmnt me btaya gya tha k ye 5 assignmnts ka project hai

koi hai ALLAH ka bnda jo yahan students ki help he kr dy is assignmnt me...........had ho gai hm kn sa java me mastrz kr chuky thy jo project dy dia.........mjhy to smjh he nai i k assignmnt me krna kya hai......kasiy ho gi uski coding..........

nazma aap handouts kay page 280 wali example dekhain aur phir lecture 33 addressbook case study check karain....After that i think you can understand the structure of the assignment.....give some time to specified lecture and example....

I am sure it will help you...

so easy yar.. make presentation page for login

then controller page to switch to manageAll students page or redirect to login page

fro manage all students page to student page or projects page.use <a></a>tag to hyperlink the quick links

make a DAO class to get data from database and the into result set,

make object of student and projects class and get data from result set into these objects

and then do the rest of things as u learned in previous assignment

Aslam o alaikum

Dear,s any one upload the solution plzzz I can not understand assignment

can u give guideline regarding assignment

Rana sb jin ko java open he nhi krna ata wo kasy kren, 

wo aram sa rest kren like me 

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ liked + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to + ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤'s discussion hapy birthday my loving friend sister nabooo ;-* ;-* ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to + ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤'s discussion hapy birthday my loving friend sister nabooo ;-* ;-* ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ liked + ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤'s discussion hapy birthday my loving friend sister nabooo ;-* ;-* ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* APNI ZUBAN KI TAIZI KABHI MAT AZMANA...KHAS TOR PE?...*
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* APNI ZUBAN KI TAIZI KABHI MAT AZMANA...KHAS TOR PE?...*
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...*ZUBAN B KITNI AJEEB HAI?...*
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...*ZUBAN B KITNI AJEEB HAI?...*
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ replied to ٹمبکٹو's discussion حاضری
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! Dîxîě Dûsť꧂ liked ٹمبکٹو's discussion حاضری
1 hour ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + IUUOƆƎUT +'s discussion یہ تو حسن و عشق کے ہیں مرحلے
2 hours ago

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service