We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Remember Me In Prayers
Best of luck for EXAM
Share Your mid Term Papers Here in Reply of this Discussion
May Allah Solve Our Problems and Give Us Success
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
tpday mera paper tha
mcq were new
table mn person add krna del krna code about that
code dia huwa tha btana tha run time pe kia error ae ga
g yad aya applets ka question tha agar html mn applet nhi tou applet k through page open ho ga ha nhi
nice mien ne kr dia
My Today's Paper.......
1) If a mouse clicks on " × " portion on the top of the window. Which Action event is it
Ans) Mouse Clicked
2) FTP (File Transmission Protocol) works on _________ port
3) All exceptions in java are inherited from a class know as ________.
4) Which of the following belongs to a category of checked exception?
5) Which of the following is used for inheritance in java?
6) An abstract class ________ instantiated.
7) Which is the fastest driver from the followings?
Ans) Type 4
8) Which keyword is used to call method of paint class in child class?
9) If we not follow the name convention in java, then program will:
Ans) Gives errors
10) ResultSetMetaData object can be derived from ________ object.
11) Which of the following is called ' pure abstract class ' ?
When defining a method you must include a/an ___________ to declare any exception
that might be thrown but is not caught in the method.
Ans) throws clause
13) INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE are _________ statements.
14) You must follow the _________ steps in order to perform painting.
15) JDBC and ODBC stands for:
Ans) Java Database Connectivity, Open Databas Connectivity
16) Which of the following are passed as an argument to the paint () method?
Ans) A Graphics object
17) wora stands for :
Ans) Write once, run anywhere
Subjective file from Arshad helpful file.... Check it out.
Question No 1 MARKS 2
Write a given connection URL in string variable conURL. How will you connect to MS Access database using conURL in your java program?
Question No 2 MARKS 2
Complete syntax of paint Border method
Question No 3 MARKS 3
Write java code that will update name Ali to Ahmed on 5th row. Consider the column name is sname note write only necessary code
Question No 4 MARKS 3
Methods (paintBorder, paintChildren, paintComponent) write correct order of methods call in if these methods are called
Question No 5 MARKS 5
Write an alternative of atream of byte which is easy to use. How willl your solution benefit us
Question No 6 MARKS 5
Operator Text field and answer JLabels are already created?
Today Midterm Paper Fall 2015
Question : 26
Marks : 40
Time : 60 Mints
Total 1 Marks Mcqs : 20
Total 2 Marks Short : 2
Total 3 Marks Short : 2
Total 5 Marks Short : 2
AoA Today in my paper 80% of MCQ are new and 20% in previous files some MCQs in Dr. Tariq Hanif MCQ file. in subjective session
Window, Mouse, action listener, window listener, focus listener, key
Q: separate the event handler and event generator in the above list? 2Marks
Q2 rs. setmeta data syntax 3 marks
ak programe tha jis men kuch mistake thee usko ko correct kerna tha 5 marks
inko define kerna tha for which purpose use
paper tuff tha