We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
Share Your Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) & Past Papers as well here to help each other. Thanks
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
Please Click on the below link to see…
25 mcqs from moaz file
subjective main most program write
subjjective ak b past sy ni tha
Today #CS506 descriptive
1. Difference between ordinary class and servlet class.
2. Cookies ka complete code likhna tha amazon ke website k lye.
3. Explain MVC with diagram
4. Code aya tha kafi lengthy us ko explain krna tha using JSTL tags
5. To direct a use to another page which technique will be used
6. Write java code which include a student class and test class. Student class have 2 member functions and a parameterized constructor. Agay output bhe leni the methods use kr k.
15 MCQC out of 40 were from past and remaining were from handouts.
topic for subjective
-java code for insert new data
-servlet front end coding
-is threading efficient than process?
-write the EL frmat
must do practice the coding.............
good luck to all
only 5 or 6 form past papers
Q1.Diffrent b/w Array and array list??
-is threading efficient than process???
Cooding ka zayada question tha
20 feb 2 pm
Mcqs 15-20 from Moaaz file
What makes servlet more efficient than CGI?(3)
In java HTML/Servlet environment when a user submit a browser request to web server it sends two catagories of data. Name them?
If we do not consider layered approach while developing web application using JSP, what are disadvantages?Write ant two?
Diffrent b/w Array and AraryList
Is threading efficient than process
alternate name of business layer
Today CS506 paper
1. Difference between MVC 1 and MVC 2 with respect view
2. Java package which has complete servlet package
3. Draw string “ text” using applet which hav coordinate (20,30)
4. What is package and how to manage it?
5. What is custom tags? Why we use them?
6. Priority of JSP over PHP, ASP etc
aur moaz file s object aya tha wo lazmi prepare kr lo
Highligthted pdf for CS506
70-80 percent from moaaz and waqar file