We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
1. What are the situations when anonymous object and named objects can be used? Give example with code. 05 Marks
2. Discuss any four methods of DataBaseMetaData. 05 Marks
3. Is there any way through which applets can communicate with each other? 03 Marks
4. What do you know about Java Database Conectivity having Driver interface? 03 Marks
5. What is difference between default ResultSet and updateable/Scrollable ResultSet? Give examples. 02 Marks
6. Why is direct call of paint() method is not recommended? 02 Marks
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
diffrence b/w serialization De-serialization?
what is port and they used for? 5
executeUPDATE() used for?
aik code tha 5
mcqs past papers main thy maximum
can any friend tell me the answer of the question
What will happen if an image drawn out of the window coordinates???
the part of image that are not in window coordinate does not printed and not shown, if total image is outside from window coordinates then image does not shown nothing else no error shown,
need any more help any cs related subject feel free to contact me,
I think transient type variables are used when you donot want to access data if you are using Serialization. we use the keyword transient before the variable the we donot want to access variable when using serialization. and the reason is that we exclude the variables from serialize because some variable eg. DB connections ,Socket and Streams does not represent that state of an object rather it represents connections to external resources.
Tahir Ramzan ur mail address has been removed from ur comment. email & cell no are not allowed here. Be care next time.. thanks for understanding
CS506 Midterm Examz All Current papers in one thread Spring May 2012
please attach old solve MCQs file and solve old paper thanks
Tariq Bhai where is the attached file..??
sana fazal thanks for sharing
21. Name of component subclasses in painting? 2
22. Write syntax of update query? 2
23. How object can write through serialization? 3
24. What do you know about Java Database Connectivity having Driver interface? 3
25. How we process the result of SQL query? 5
26. How do we prevent serialization? 5
Rabia Tariq thanks for sharing paper keep it up