Assignment No. 03
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 20/05/2013
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
Your submission must include:
The objective of this assignment is
Important Requirements and Instructions:
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before 20/05/2013.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
HRM is the management of employees within an organization. At present stage all the Human Resource (HR) work for JS Group of Industries is managing manually. Each time to change employee information, the manager needs to update the record manually in different locations/ places, which is a tedious job for the HR manager and prone to errors.
As in the second assignment we had designed different GUIs for HR Manager of JS Group of Industries. So in this assignment we are going to connect the GUI’s with database and perform different event handling.
First you have to create a database in MS Access named as “Employee”.
There should be a table in “Employee” database named as “Personal Information”
Set Data source name (DSN) for your database.
You can also get help from the 2nd assignment solution for GUI’s creation.
When you run the program:
User fill the form and click on “Save” button, then all the information will be saved in “Personal Information” table of “Employee” database
When User click “Search Personal Information” tab, then:
User provides the ID that he/she wants to search. As a result all the data that is stored in the database will be display.
When user click “Delete Personal Information” tab, then:
The user provides ID and all the records of that ID will be deleted from the database “Personal Information” table.
Plz koi ye bataye ga k ye assignment Access me kerni he ya Netbeans me? jaise pichli assignment ki thi GUI's ki
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
uffff ... web ky sir assign py assign bhej rahy hn... abi to lcturz prhne ka soch ri thi ek r assign...
kia ye assign java m coding ky zarie bn skti hai?
Use Netbeans 7.2, by using MS access connectivity driver you can access Database Table from access to netbeans
This assignment is tough one...this is how you can do it:-
Required Softwares:- NetBeans IDE & MS Access-2007
1. Make GUI as shown in Assignment (Same Tabbed panes as in Assign-2 using NetBeans)
2. Make Database Employee in MS Access with field names as shown in GIF file given in assignment.
3. Create Database DSN using Control Panel>>Administrative Tools>>System DSN, Follow the procedure explained in lecture.
4. On first tab (Personal Information) of GUI there is 'SAVE' button, we have to add code to this button, when 'SAVE' button is pressed then database connection with MS Access should be established and then create Statement, Connection and ResultSet objects as explained in Lec-16.
5. Then use rs.updateString(1,"SomeString") command to update the value from GUI to MS Access Database, Same procedure for other fields.
6. Close the connection, as already explained in lec-16
7. Similarly, when "Cancel" button is pressed we have to edit CancelButton ActionListener method to reset all the text fields.
8. To search ID we can use same ResultSet object along with for loop to scan all the records in MS access database and display the record when found.
9. To delete record, first we search the record and then use rs.deleteRow(); command to delete it.
and thats all...Complete solution of assignment is given above, now all have to understand and do it...Wish you all best of luck....
I dont know how to use Access 2007 plz can u help me... n how to create databas DSN please calrify
3. Create Database DSN using Control Panel>>Administrative Tools>>System DSN,
when i open this sequence in my PC i didnt find System DSN... where is it?