We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Dear Students,

Kindly discuss this assignment here and suggest your opinions. Thanks 

Regards,

Syed Faraz

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2233

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

kindly discuss assignment here...

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

CS507 Information Systems Assignment No. 1 Solution Spring 2016 Due Date May 16, 2016

CS507 Information Systems Assignment No. 1 Solution Spring 2016 Due Date May 16, 2016

Spring 2016

Assignment No.01 

Total Marks: 30        

Information Systems

CS507

Due Date: 16/05/2016

Objective: Practical understanding of Information Systems 

Instructions:       

Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment: 

_                                                                                                                            Assignment should be submitted on VU-LMS on or before the due date.                                            

__             Assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if it is copied (from other student or

internet) or submitted after due date.

_                                                                                 Assignment should be in Microsoft Word File.  

_                                                                                   Assignment sent via Email will not be accepted.      

_      If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be graded.

BEST OF LUCK!       

Information Technology is backbone for automated system. Now a days many organizations is  ried to move from manual system to automated system. Automated system components are comprised on control,  system  and  control  system.  When  automated  system  is  properly  implemented  then  every transition is managed and recoded through this system. You are required to visit an organization or search through internet and answer the following questions. 

1.  Give Introduction of organization briefly. (1-2 Paragraphs)
  2.  What is the reason for implementing automated system?
  3.  Which type of software applications are being implemented in computerized system?
  4.  How employee’s tasks efficiency is monitored by organization?
  5.  Can all employees have access to all automated system generated reports? “Yes/No” justify     ith

simple 2-3 arguments?

1.  How  DSS  (Decision  Support  System)  can  be  helpful  in  analyzing  organization  data  and  in

assisting employees in decision making? 

Each Part carries 5 marks. (6*5 =30 Marks)

Note: Your answer must be short and precise. Copied answer through any source will get zero marks. Moreover, a good assignment submitted by the student will be declared as

excellent and will be acknowledged.   

BEST OF LUCK        

Dear All,

No need of any discussion here

Just visit any private company with above questions & ask same to any HR person Or IT dept person of any firm ,they will help you out

visit
banks
factories
pharma stores
firms

dear waqas haider it is not so easy, because there is a doubt in the assignment which is that should we give introduction of word organisation ( which means definition and which is given in lecture 1)or should we give introduction of any private organisation.

syed faraz what do u say...these are general questions or related to some specific organisation....plz share answer of first question.....i think it is general question as given in lec 1  

Dear Zarhgam, these are general questions that's related to CS507... assignment is easy....

thanks bro

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

I am Going to choose my Organization in which i am working any Problemm

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD MY QUIZ 

HOWEVER I M ADDING MY FIRST ATTEMPTED QUIZ HERE

Attachments:

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service