We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Question No.1                                                                                                                                2.5+2.5

Access Controls are implemented in any organization to increase the security. Type of access control vary according to situation and level of security needed. Two situations are given below and you have to identify the type of access control applied in each one of them.

A)    An organization wants each individual to provide some kind of distinctive physical characteristics to prove its identity. Without identification he/she will not be allowed to access different assets. (Physical + Logical)

B)    An organization is dealing with very critical information and it does not want its data to be disclosed to anyone especially during transmission. To avoid any exposure to intruders, organization wants to convert its data into secret code for the secure transmission over the public network.

Question No. 2                                                                                                                                         3

Different types of Computing Environments are used in different situations according to the requirements. Suppose a company wants high computing power and security along with flexibility, scalability and fault tolerance. For this purpose the company has deployed many computer systems at different locations and to do parallel computing.  In your point of view, which computing environment will be suitable in this set-up?

Question No. 3                                                                                                                                         2

Which parts of a computer system are most vulnerable when it is attacked by some virus? Write names of at least four (4) parts.

BEST OF LUCK

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2302

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please start discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Vulnerability refers to several kind of security risks which include viruses, trojans, worms etc. It basically means that your compter may be prone to the attacks by viruses more easily. This can lead to destruction of data and stealing private data.

Computers are vulnerable in several ways. You can ruin them with physical violence. You can ruin them by pouring liquids into them. They can be stolen. Computers can be hacked via network connections. I'm sure the list can be lengthened by more creative people.

A true virus can only spread from one computer to another (in some form of executable code) when its host is taken to the target computer; for instance because a user sent it over a network or the Internet, or carried it on a removable medium such as a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB drive. Viruses can increase their chances of spreading to other computers by infecting files on a network file system or a file system that is accessed by another computer.

Please koi tu batayee k is may kernaa kyaa hai :( 

any one have the soltion idea of this assignment plz share with us plz  

Ye kis lecture me sy he?????????? or koi b yaha help nahi ker raha koi b senior nahi he kiya jo help kry

Although i am in ittiqaf and i wanted someone to help because during that i dint want to give my concentration here and there...but here i searched and did my assignment by myself...atleast someone should have wrote anything or guided atleast, discussions are always beneficial.
To Muhammad Bilal and Jannatrukhsar: 
Answer 1 : You have to answer according to the physical control describe what is it and how is it used in the situation provided and thn give logical control answer as well by describing it and giving proper reason from the situation that how is it used. 
defination of physical and logical control is provided in lesson 34.
Answer 2 : Well there are four computing environment: 1. Stand alone 2. Centralised 3. Distributed 4. Web based now you have to judge for the situation which environment is suitable and why for details refer lesson 28.
Answer 3: Attacking targets for viruses are : Program files, DAta files, Directory system, system areas now u can search the details and explain them in your own words.
Jazak ALLAH khair. Remember in prayers!

No.2 : 

Distributed Environment

No.3 : 

1. Executable program files
  2. The file-directory system, which tracks the location of all the computers files
  3. Boot and system areas, which are needed to start the computer
  4. Data files

For Q1 here is iftar time later on In sha Allah 

first question ka ans hy 
first biometrics

second hy cryptography 

kya en ans ko justify b krna hy k bas mention he krna hy 

jese farhan bae ne nechy lekha hy 

No.2 : 

Distributed Environment

es lo justify mens its working b batani hy plz tell me kal extend day hy plzzzzz

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service