We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
ABC bank is using a computer based information system. Keeping in view the following cases in mind, you are required to identify the different types of Information Systems suitable for these cases and write their number in corresponding columns:
Transaction Processing System
Management Information System
Office Automation System
Decision Support System
Executive Support System
Knowledge Support System
1. A customer withdraw some amount through cheque
2. A customer withdraw some money through parent bank ATM machine
3. Bank wants to keep track all the customers who withdraw money through ATM on a particular day.
4. Bank plans to generate 40% of its sales from business loans.
5. A customer submit some amount to his account
6. A customer withdraw some money through other bank’s ATM machine
7. Bank plans to offer home loan to its customers who have more than 5 million rupees in their bank account
8. Bank wants to keep track all the customers who withdraw money through cheque on a particular day.
9. Bank plans to open a new branch in the busiest business market.
10. Bank plans to offer some insurance policies to its customers who have more than 5 Lac in their Transaction Processing System Management Information System Office Automation System Decision Support System Executive Support System Knowledge Support Systembank account
11. Bank wants to forecast the number of employee those will be promoted on meeting their sale targets.
12. Bank sends an email to the entire customer that there ATM service will remain off due to maintenance on a particular date.
13. Bank plans to decrease the interest rate for its business loan customers.
14. Bank plans to monitor employee performance in order to give performance reward to its employees. 15. Banks wants to forecast the number of formers those will take agricultural loan for the upcoming wheat season.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
errors and omission are expected
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
Need solution ... i have too short time, cant make the assignment
"Office automation refers to the type of computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks and goals. Raw data storage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system."
1. Any and all persons chosen and certified to transact business on behalf of an account. All account holder's signature requirements to be on file with the bank this is called transaction processing system.
12. A service that permit an account holder to obtain and manage certain banking transactions through a personal ATM card. (Transaction processing system)
3. The cardholder's account balance as of the previous billing statement with ATM in a exacting day. (Transaction processing system)
4. The outstanding balance on a loan, excluding interest and fees. (Decision support system)
The payment of a debt before it actually becomes due by deposition. (Transaction processing system)
6. A transfer of some amount another bank by ATM card. (Transaction processing system)
7. A home equity loan permit you to tap into your home's built up equity, which is the difference between the amount that your home could be sold for and the amount that you still owe and fee charged by a lender to make a loan to the interest charged to the borrower by bank limitation.(Executive Support System)
8. Record keeping by bank of all customers rechecking remaining cash, payment by online process.(Management Information System)
9. Any day on which offices of a bank are open to the public for transport on considerably all of the bank's business for new business branch.(Decision support system)
10. A person who is entitled to receive the payback or profits of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity or other contract.( Decision support system)
11. ATM card have limited period of time.(Office Automation system)
12. A ratio of the loan principal amount borrowed to the assessing value of decreasing. (Knowledge support system)
13. The required process for determining performance to reward involving electronic transfers to and from deposit accounts.(Decision support system)
14. An individual and financial institution that lends money with the expectation that the money will be returned with interest estimating to formers. (Knowledge support system)
Friends please up load asissment cs 507