We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 27 February 2016 to 16 March 2016 to help each other. Thanks
sab handout se aya past papers aik b n
Kch questions to btao
attacks k naam btanay thy us me 9/11, cyber crime, or ecommerce or e businees me difference btana tha or konsa symol calculate karta hai ERP ka btana tha or zada tar mcqs 33 se 45 tak aye totall 52 sawal thy 12 long short questions
My today's Paper
Some MCQ's From past papers
Entity Relationship Diagram
Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Centralized vs. Distributed Processing
Types of Active attacks
Why people resist change?
farheen thanks for sharing
Really easy paper Mcq's was conceptual only 2,3 were from past paper
questions was also easy
one 5 marks question was a table from which we only need to separate the logical and physical attacks..
one 5 marks questions was a table from we need to put the right definition of every option in front of that...
2 5 marks questions was based on scenarios but easy
tell name of three passive attacks marks 3
My today paper CS507
Q.As a software maker make any student profile with help of flow chart ?
Q.what are the purposes of hacker?write any five?
Q- In which type of attack, an unauthorized attacker monitors or listen the communication between two parties? Give at least one example of such type of attack.
Q-Identify any two firewall philosophies that are generally followed by most of the organizations
Q-Management information system of Howard University contains confidential information about their employees. As all of the information is collected, processed and stored in computers, so, there is the need to set security objectives for Howard University to secure their Management information system. Mention three main security objectives in this regard.
Q-Identify and list at least three types of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
2.Analyze the following statements and give the name of active attack described in each case:
• :Duplicating logon procedures and capturing password of a user in such a way that the user thinks that he is interacting with the operating system.
• Employing the facilities of the operating system without being subject to the normal controls.
• Users run a program which undertakes unauthorized activities e.g. a copy of the sensitive data.
• Unauthorized user behaves as an authorized user of the system.
• Intercepting, modifying or substituting communications by new message.
Q.Passive attacks types any two?
Q A company's IT security officer noticed unnecessary modifications in database records. What will be the mechanism to identify the person who made unnecessary modifications? Explain this mechanism briefly.
Q.names of these objects?
Q what are the reasons that employees don’t change in ERP application
Q how virus is transferred in a computer; name 5 sources through which viruses are transferred
CS507 Final Term Paper Fall 2015
Most mcqs were from past papers rest few were new.
Long & short questions:
- A table was given had to match the correct answers of Column B with Column A.
In column A these were given Object, Class, Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism. In column B their definitions were given.
- Write 5 best password practices.
- Write first two phases of Risk Management.
- Discuss two Major challenges to Supply Chain and write two sub challenges of each Major challenge.
- 2 types of attacks were given had to identify them.
- One question of Intrusion Detection Systems.
- What are the lines in ERD? Why do we use it?
- What is the difference between Entity and Entity Sets?
Thats all I remember.
Good Luck Folks!