We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Topic for GDB-1:
Often the clients of software (for whom are building software) don’t know exactly what they need up front (in case of Software Requirements) and don’t know what’s possible with the technology available. So, they are not very strict about initial requirements of project.
Which development model 1- Waterfall or 2- Agile methodology works well that may offer adaptability to changing requirements.
Justify your selected option.
*Note: Try to provide precise (4 to 5 lines only including solid reasons), to the point answer and avoid irrelevant details.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Which Methodology Dosto
AOA koi to bta do plz which methodol
abay kuch tu bolo
i think agile methodology
hope this will help u alot in solving GDB :)Agile methodology will be used for this purpose because,
1. The Agile methodology allows for changes to be made after the initial planning. Re-writes to the the program, as the client decides to make changes, are expected.
2. Because the Agile methodology allows you to make changes, it’s easier to add features that will keep you up to date with the latest developments in your industry.
3. At the end of each sprint, project priorities are evaluated. This allows clients to add their feedback so that they ultimately get the product they desire.
4. The testing at the end of each sprint ensures that the bugs are caught and taken care of in the development cycle. They won’t be found at the end.
5. Because the products are tested so thoroughly with Agile, the product could be launched at the end of any cycle. As a result, it’s more likely to reach its launch date.
1. When rapid production is more important than the quality of the product.
2. When clients will be able to change the scope of the project.
3. When there isn’t a clear picture of what the final product should look like.
4. When you have skilled developers who are adaptable and able to think independently.
5. When the product is intended for an industry with rapidly changing standards.
goodluck and remember me in your prayers
u welcome :)
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.