We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Dear Students!

Please Note that GDB of CS507 will be opened on Monday, August 04, 2014 and will last for 48 hours only i.e. closing date is Tuesday, August 05, 2014.

The topic of the Graded Discussion Board (GDB) will be as follows:

A bank is receiving a large number of complaints from their customers about credit being deducted from their accounts without their knowledge. Due to these complaints, bank’s reputation is badly affected and customers are switching to other banks. Bank management is much worried about this situation because the bank is going in loss and might have to shut down. Bank management wants to resolve these issues of fraudulent activities. There can be different causes of this situation like a bank employee involved in this activity, some external person making intrusions in the system or there may be some program bug.  Which strategy you will adopt if you have to track down the root cause of all these frauds? Justify your answer with logical arguments.

Note: Try to provide precise, to the point answer and avoid irrelevant details. You should post your answer only on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB).

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2002

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

aoa dears kisi ko kuch idea hy plz share kro na 

Biometrics, cryptography, process controls, communication controls, database controls and output controls will be useful for this purpose.

Please someone discuss if any of the above technique is not useful for this purpose.

ye kis chapter me sy he??????????????

lect 35,36,37,38 say hai yay gdb 

COULD ANYONE MENTION THE TYPES OF STRATEGIES THAT ARE AVAILABLE TO TACKLE THESE KIND OF ISSUES?

I HAVE BEEN GONE THROUGH THE LEC 35, 36, 37AND 38 TIME AND AGAIN BUT COULD NOT FIND APPROPRIATE ANSWER.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THAT? JUST SHARE YOUR IDEA THEN I WILL MAKE FURTHER EXPLANATION BY MYSELF. 

We need to consider discussion on basis of customer and bank employees + other unwanted intruders. (My idea)

please tell me this is a correct or .....................

I think that if we apply these strategies like access controls, input controls, communication controls processing controls, database controls and output controls for this purpose then we solve many problems in this GDB. Because these controls establish interface between user of the computer system and the computer itself. These controls monitor the initial handshaking procedure of the user with the operating system. An other strategy biometrics used for identification purposes. This is a big solution for bank management because they  checks finger print, hand print, voice print and other more personal physical characteristics. For this purpose we use another strategy audit trails. 

Konsi strategy final krni hai ?

k

Business continuity planning is final

HOW CAN U SAY IT????

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service