We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Question # 1                                                                                                                              Marks 5     

Identify and correct the errors in the following SNOBOL code lines. If the code is correct just mention that code is correct.

1. var  = 28 * 13+2
  2. This.is.null.string = NULL
  3. MONTH = ‘MAY’
  4. RE-PLACE(STRING, ST1, ST2)
  5. SEAT   = ROWNO + 6 /2

Question # 2                                                                                                                              Marks 10     

I) Write down a SNOBOL Program that will display your Name and VU Student ID  [4 Marks]

II) Go through the tutorial given at http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS508/Downloads/How%20To%20Run%20A%2... and run your code written in Question # 2 Part I. Then send the screen shot of the output. As shown below [6 Marks]

To produce the above screen shot save code which you have written in question file in a text file, save it as A2.NSO, and then you will run it as mentioned in the tutorial in above link and take its screenshot. After that paste that screen shot in the assignment solution file.

Note:-

You will send your solution in word file No need to send .SNO file.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2588

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much Javed Bhatti for your help........ys its really very easy assignment and now my problem is solved.......

Dear Qudsia, Kindly share Javed Bhatti's screen shots with me i am having same problem. Thanks Aamir Khan

give your name and id ...i will upload the image here...

Thanks for reply

Aamir Khan

bc100200059@vu.edu.pk

Kindly send screen shots

ap muje apna name and vu id btayen jo screen shot me show krna hai........

frnds jin students ko code run krne me difficulty ho rai hai wo ye instructions follow kren.......

Open the command prompt 

Enter the command 

D: Press Enter 

Then Etere command CD Users\vu\Desktop\New folder  Press Enter 

(mean the path where u have placed the snobol4.exe file)

Now run the compiler.

i m facing that error can any body tell me the correct way to write code  and take snap shot 

ohena tell me k apne code kis jaga par rkha hai 

or ese nai likhni command mene upar btaya hai wo dekhen ap muje completely btao k file location kya hai ...i will tell you

aoa, plz help i hv instal sonbol but jab command run krti hon to screen gayab ho jati hy. i am using wind7 plz tell command prompt ki properties kysy opn hongi? :(

plz help

jazakAllah

file location disktop hy 

agr apke command prompt me pehle hi administrator tak likha a rha hai or apne snobol4.exe file  desktopn par rkhi hai then ye type kro

cd desktop      then press enter

now write 

snobol4     press enter

now type 

file name /q      and press enter

shortcut main bata dain

main ny file save as  A2.SNO disktop per raki jis tarhan assignment main likha tha

RSS

Latest Activity

Usman Mughal added a discussion to the group CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
52 minutes ago
Moureen Max left a comment for hamna
1 hour ago
Moureen Max left a comment for Rubab Amjad
1 hour ago
Moureen Max left a comment for Navid Khan
1 hour ago
Moureen Max left a comment for Anaya
1 hour ago
Moureen Max left a comment for Iqra Tahir
1 hour ago
Moureen Max left a comment for + ! ! ! ! "Sүε∂α"