We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Question # 1                                                                                                                              Marks 5     

Identify and correct the errors in the following SNOBOL code lines. If the code is correct just mention that code is correct.

1. var  = 28 * 13+2
  2. This.is.null.string = NULL
  3. MONTH = ‘MAY’
  4. RE-PLACE(STRING, ST1, ST2)
  5. SEAT   = ROWNO + 6 /2

Question # 2                                                                                                                              Marks 10     

I) Write down a SNOBOL Program that will display your Name and VU Student ID  [4 Marks]

II) Go through the tutorial given at http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS508/Downloads/How%20To%20Run%20A%2... and run your code written in Question # 2 Part I. Then send the screen shot of the output. As shown below [6 Marks]

To produce the above screen shot save code which you have written in question file in a text file, save it as A2.NSO, and then you will run it as mentioned in the tutorial in above link and take its screenshot. After that paste that screen shot in the assignment solution file.

Note:-

You will send your solution in word file No need to send .SNO file.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2567

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

oheena agr abi b nai ho rha to ap

yah phir b ni ho rahi same error a ra hy

plz thora mazeed explain kr dain 

oheena teamviewer hai apke pas?  nai hai to ap wo install kro me apko sara kr k btati hun..........mene yhi process follow kiya hai or mera ho gya hai or muje screeshot kro send ap k kya command likhi hai apne...

ni ho ra same error a ra hy

team viewr meray pass ni hy

ohena ap kahi A2 k sath me .SNO to nai likh rai send me the screen shot...and ye link hai teamviewer ka

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx 

qudsia plz help me too on teamviewr 

ok dear ap dono muje apna id de do hum wahin apna teamviewr ka id share kren ge ok....

qudisa plz come on page chat. apko id pwd dyti hon teamviewr ka

please can i ask you a favour?

actually i need the screen shot with my name and id and is should do myself but actually i am out of town... plzzz

bc100200003

Fiaz Hussain Ansari 

can i join u on teamveiwer ?

can any one help and give me my id and name screen shot .. actually i am out of town and cant do please..

FIAZ HUSSAIN ANSARI

BC100200003

RSS

Latest Activity

+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Quiz No. 1 in the group PSY101 Introduction to Psychology
4 minutes ago
Muhammad Uzair replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS506 - Web Design and Development Assignment # 1 Due Date Jun 06, 2020 in the group CS506 Web Design and Development
11 minutes ago
Habiba replied to Habiba's discussion CS502 Assignment No. 1 Spring 2020 Due date 28-05-2020 in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
57 minutes ago
Sufyan Ali posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Muhammad Uzair joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
1 hour ago
Mehak Aziz liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion EDU602 Educational Leadership and Management Online Quiz No 01 spring 2020 Solution Discussion
1 hour ago
Habiba replied to Habiba's discussion CS502 Assignment No. 2 Spring 2020 Due date 13-06-2020 in the group CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020 in the group ECO403 Macroeconomics
1 hour ago
Muhammad Azam liked Asima Mughal's discussion MTH 601 Assignment#1 solution due date is 8-6-2020
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT502 Organizational Behavior GDB Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT502 Organizational Behavior
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020 in the group ECO403 Macroeconomics
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 05-06-2020
1 hour ago

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service