We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Assignment No. 01
CS508 - Modern Programming Languages
Total Marks: 20
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
· The assignment is completely or partially copied from (other student or ditto copied from handouts or internet).
· Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
· The assignment is not submitted in .rar format.
If you do not submit any of the above mentioned file 50% marks per file will be deducted.
The objective of this assignment is to give hands on practice on Snobol programming language.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 1 - 9
You are required to create a Snobol Console Program.
You will use Snobol4 Compiler to compile Snobol code, if you are using a 64-bit operating system then Snobol4 compiler will not work directly you need to use DOSBox to run the compiler and compiler code.(Tutorial document has already been uploaded on Lms on how to compile code in DOSBox).
Please note that you cannot use any online compiler.
You need to create a console application in Snobol which will execute nested loop based on your student id.
· Last four digits of your id will be used in both loops.
· For example, if your id is bc120401122 then outer loop will execute 11 times and inner loop will execute 22 times.
· First print your id on top of the console screen.
· Then inside both loops print no of times the loop has executed.
· You can hardcode your id in your code or take input from user.
Make sure to write your id on top of the program otherwise your assignment will not be accepted.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)