We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

CS508 Assignment # 2 has been uploaded on VULMS covering lectures 1 to 17 . Its due date is Due Date: May. 24, 2017

Objectives:

Understand and get hands on experience of:

• Programming tool for Ada language like Ada GIDE or GPS (GNAT Programming Studio)
  • Array, Loop, Pieces the array and copy chunks(pieces) of array

Write a program in Ada language which will copy chunks of data from source to destination array.

Assignment Instructions:

In this program, you need to declare two arrays (one dimensional) of size sixteen (16) with names “Source” and “Destination”. Source array should contain numeric values from 11 to 26, as showing in below diagram. Then source array should be logically divided into four chunks. Each chunk will have four numeric values. Your program will copy the chunk of array from source array to destination array. Arrows shown in diagram will help you to see which chunk will copy at which location. After copying the chunks, display data of source and destination arrays as shown in sample output screen shot. 

Important Note:

Make sure that you copy a complete chunk using single statement instead of copying elements one by one. Marks will be deducted in case of copying data elements one by one.

Share This With Friends......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

Views: 3184

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

lms k download section ya phr direct GNAT ki website sy. 180 MB's ka software ha

yes me ne 2no download ker liye hen application or run b ker liya or assignment b ho gai thank

plz ap code to share kar dy plzz

lms se download kren ap 

sirf link diya he us k through kren ap sara

https://youtu.be/u7ZDioEq9R8

me ne esi k steps follow kiye hen 

https://youtu.be/u7ZDioEq9R8

check this video. is mein asssignment kis software mein banani hai or usy kaise download kerna hai sub kuch hai

Thanks bhai junaid ho gya but agrap bta den k hum file submit kn se format me kren g to acha ho ga plzzzzzzzzzz jis me code run howa he wo hi submit kerwa den

bc123456789.ali likha he yani meri id k sath .ali likha he us ko kxe remove kren g ho jai k nai jse link me jo video he us me likha he Junaid.ali to ye sb k code output me show ho ga jab hum build kren g

plzz ki sai code share kary

plzz koi sai code share kar dy mery code ma error a raha ha plzzz

WITH Ada.Integer_Text_IO; USE Ada.Integer_Text_IO;

WITH Ada.Text_IO; USE Ada.Text_IO;

PROCEDURE Assignment 2 IS

TYPE MyArray IS ARRAY(1..16) OF Integer;

PROCEDURE PUT(A: MyArray) IS

BEGIN

FOR B IN A'RANGE LOOP

Put (A(B), Width =>4);

END LOOP;

New_Line;