We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

..How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1690

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

jo VU link main help di hui hai snobol programe ko run krny ki main same wesy hi kia hai but meri output wali jo window open hti hai wo aik jalk main hi close ho jti hai koi bty ga is ka solution kia ho skta hai

Be@ch 

it is because program run successfully and terminated after that. The solution is that:

• Open CMD and by using cd command access the folder in which your SNOBOL program and code is. i.e.: cd "c:\users\Saib\Desktop\Snobol"
  • After accessing folder run this command: i.e.  Snobol4 "yourCodeFileName".SNO /q
  • i.e. Snobol4 TEST.SNO /q

then the program will run and will not terminated automatically. and the cmd screen will stay there until you exit / close this.

Regards,

Thanks Saib 

does Snobol wrks in wndow 8?

yar window7 may kis tara ye code run karain gay please write down all steps and procedure and also mention the code plz , how we can write code ?

ya surf ye he likh dain , 

OUTPUT = 'NAME : Ali'

OUTPUT = 'ID :   BC090201592'

END

plz tell how to run sonbol in window 7

koi code to share kro run krna b seekh lain gy kal last date hai aur meri to 3 assignments hain jin main aik b ni complete so plz koi idea dy do I have problem in programming 

I think code 4 part 1 will be

Name='write here ur name'
id=bc.......
OUTPUT=Name id

PARAGRAPH=“The territory of modern Pakistan was home to several ancient cultures including the Neolithic Mehrgarh and the
Bronze Age Indus Valley Civilisation The territory has been the home to kingdoms ruled by people of different “

PARAGRAPH'The'='THE'

PARAGRAPH'the'='THE'

chk this

ya surf ye he likh dain , ya koi aur ?

OUTPUT = 'NAME : Ali'

OUTPUT = 'ID :   BC090201592'

END

skyhigh i can explain how we can run  our program in win7 , have u email?

aoa is k lia OS ubuntu chl sakta ha????????

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service