Assignment No. 03
CS508- Modern Programming Languages
Total Marks: 20
Due Date:July31, 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
· The assignment is completely or partially copied from (other student, handouts or internet).
· Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
· The assignment is not submitted in .rar format.
Uploading instructionsYour submission must include:
· Assignment should be in .rar format.
· Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx180200786.rar).
The objective of this assignment is to give hands on practice on Java programming language.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 27 – 33
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or beforeJuly31, 2019.
Make sure to write your id on top of the code file (As shown in the gif file) otherwise your assignment will not be accepted.
Create a console application in java, where you will input a paragraph and also input some words and application will match all the words in the given paragraph to output success or failure for all words.
1. First the paragraph will be inserted.
2. Next the user will be asked to input words.
3. Words will be inserted all at once without any space between the words, and words will be comma separated (example shown in the gif file).
4. The application will check each word in the given paragraph and will output success or frailer for each word on a separate line checking must be case sensitive.
You can install NetBeans IDE or simple java Compiler to develop application.
Output.gifhas been attached with this Assignment file please observe this file carefully your program’s output must be like this output file.
If you do not submit any of the above mentioned file 50% marks per file will be deducted.